Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Rumor has it there was some screaming and hollering after the game in Cowboys locker room......about 10 games to late...

Comment

2019 Dallas Cowboys season thread....

Originally posted by Kingfisher789 View Post
      Rumor has it there was some screaming and hollering after the game in Cowboys locker room......about 10 games to late...

Probably just Zeke celebrating his game check

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by coldgas View Post
        https://youtu.be/qNmcSpXRDfo

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk
        That was ****ing awesome. I was in Dallas for those years and dont recall that from Troy. Good stuff regardless.

Comment

Maybe Troy will come coach this team

Comment

Regardless of who finishes the season, it won't be Gman coaching next year.

Comment

Originally posted by rtp View Post
              That was ****ing awesome. I was in Dallas for those years and dont recall that from Troy. Good stuff regardless.

That was at the end of Barry Switzer

Comment

They should do Dak like Washington did Cousins, no way in hell should he be paid like a top 5 QB, 0-5 this season against winning teams, not sure when he won a big game, been awhile. Coaches have to go , the defense coaches suck

Comment

Originally posted by mjhaverkamp View Post
                  They should do Dak like Washington did Cousins, no way in hell should he be paid like a top 5 QB, 0-5 this season against winning teams, not sure when he won a big game, been awhile. Coaches have to go , the defense coaches suck
                  I truelly believe they(Jerry and stephen) want Stephen jr to be the qb of this team and will be sooner than later. They want their blood running this team.

Can we even give dak credit for his first 3 years? Or was it all zeke? Dak has better numbers this year, but hasn't accomplished much against playoff caliber teams. That's really been the story of the cowboys for the past 20 years.

Zeke showed his commitment to the team during his hold out this offseasons. Now that hes been paid he got everything he wanted. Cant blame him, someone gives me that kind of money I probably wont be working near as hard.

It will be interesting to see if witten will be back next season.
                  Last edited by CTR0022; 11-28-2019, 08:25 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by drop dead fred View Post
                    Probably just Zeke celebrating his game check

Yea,
                    they get paid...… win or lose...…..

Comment

First thanksgiving I can ever remember not watching or listening to a Cowboy game. Pretty liberating actually.

Comment

All hat. No cattle.

Comment

Originally posted by Dale Moser View Post
                          First thanksgiving I can ever remember not watching or listening to a Cowboy game. Pretty liberating actually.

I should’ve stuck to my guns, and not watched but literally everyone there was so i caved. Won’t happen again y’all call me when there’s a change I’m cooked

Comment

Watched the first half and turned it off. I’m done till Garrett is gone

Comment

Originally posted by Dale Moser View Post

Bahahaha, Even when you aren't watching you still have the best comments. You sure you want to die on this hill? Jerry isn't going anywhere... ever.... that's the team. Garrett's just a blip on the road in Jerry's era

Comment

Originally posted by MBV77 View Post
                                That was at the end of Barry Switzer

Ok that makes sense. I was gone at the end of 95.

Comment

Working...
                                X