TV streaming services - which ones

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

TV streaming services - which ones

Kids wanted Disney+ and with that I was able to convince my wife to drop cable TV for all streaming services. Which ones are must haves?

All total want to spend no more than $75/month on them.

we have Netflix, Disney+, and kids like youtube

Comment

We have Netflix, Hulu and just added Disney+.
      We are thinking of dropping Netflix as everyone enjoys Hulu more in our house.

Comment

double post

Comment

Have netflix, leaves a lot to be desired. Likely cancel when i think about it. I watch a ton of youtube for DIY stuff.

Comment

Hulu, Netflix. Between the two, we pay under $20. Youtube is free, and has tons of hunting content.

Oh and Amazon, but that's included with prime.

Cut the cord now.
            Last edited by WItoTX; 11-22-2019, 03:05 PM. Reason: .

Comment

Sling stopped carrying regional Fox Sports, so keep that in mind.

Comment

Originally posted by simek View Post
                Thanks Chris.

Comment

disney, hulu and ESPN right now is 12.99 month... plus we have Netflix and Amazon but I mostly watch free YouTube

Comment

If you have Verizon you can get Disney+ free for the first year.

Comment

Originally posted by BuckRage View Post
                      disney, hulu and ESPN right now is 12.99 month... plus we have Netflix and Amazon but I mostly watch free YouTube
                      Really considering this deal. Tired of paying waaaay too much money for cable that we watch about 10 channels on.

Comment

Originally posted by BuckRage View Post
                        I'm leaning toward that package + Youtube TV or Sling.

For those who have tried it, what's better youtubeTV or Sling? Sling is $10/month cheaper for orange and blue package but I may not need orange since the disney+ package includes ESPN so that may make it even cheaper to go with sling.

Comment

We have sling blue, prime, Netflix and local Xfinity. I have no idea if we have Disney but the grandkids always find something to watch.

Comment

Originally posted by simek View Post

I dropped my Sling because of that but recently got an email saying it’s back.

We switched to YouTube TV and like it better than Sling other that YTTV not having ANY hunting content.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Hulu Live, get way more sports than we did with verizon fios.

Comment

Working...
                              X