Trijicon 1-6x24 reviews

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Trijicon 1-6x24 reviews

Anybody have one of these they care to share their opinions on it? Probably get the MOA dot or Circle dot reticle for a smaller aiming point but still illuminated probably get green reticle color.

Thinking about getting a matching set of optics to put on a matching set of stubby 16” encore barrels. One in .308 and one in .223. Figure they would be great kids gun to get the little ones out shooting and for me to use as truck guns. Figure I could set them up identical to shoot 99% of the time with .223 then when it come time to kill something bump it up to the .308. Then everything is all the same and familiar still.

Any thoughts or other suggestions on what y’all would put on them?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I’ve been trying to keep myself from buying a 1-6 accupoint for a while but I’ll probably break down soon. Everything I’ve ever seen is the 1-6 accupoint is a solid scope (most people love it). The credo is supposed to be just as good glass if not a little better but battery operated instead of the fiber optic/tritium...Biggest knock on them is reticles and turrets but are you really going to need bdc drops or mil/mil turrets on 6x max? I would say do it! The PA 1-6 is probably a solid option but if you can afford to not support Chinese manufacturing...

Comment

All my hunting scopes are Trijicon Accupoint with the 2.5-10x56 being hands down my favorite. Amber mil dot reticle…

Comment

Like the others above have accupoint and the accupower whatever was before credo. They’ve been good! Just bought a Sig MSR 1-10x28 very happy with it so far!

I wanted 10x for hunting purposes. If I would have thought 6x was enough I would have went Trijicon. Either way I’ve never heard one person yet complain about trijicon products.

Comment

Working...
        X