No announcement yet.

To the poachers in the Mineola hog and varmit hunt:

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Slew said he saw all the game wardens in Smith co, a trooper and about 5 trucks at a place right down the road from me

Some of those Wood co poachers must have crossed the river

Comment

[QUOTE=Cajun Blake;13997778] so it went down like this

[/that'sQUOTE]

Now that's funny....I don't care who you are [emoji1787][emoji23][emoji16]

Comment

Well little man killed his first hog this eve and the hog beagle wanted nothing to do with it!! Guess I'm stuck with a waffle retreiver instead!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by 88 Bound View Post
          But did you eat almonds??
          Originally posted by Slew View Post
          Well little man killed his first hog this eve and the hog beagle wanted nothing to do with it!! Guess I'm stuck with a waffle retreiver instead!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
          Congratulations to the little dude! He is hoked now!

Comment

East Texas never let's me down.

Comment

just wasted my time

Comment

I’d go flatten the land owners tires

Comment

Hilarious thread. OP doesn't own the land. OP has permission to hunt there. OP does not have permission to slash tires of others who may be hunting there. OP owes new tires. Landowner sounds two-faced.

Comment

I knew that this thread could not possibly dissapoint no matter how it played out.

I was not disappointed.

Comment

All for $$$$ as you say.

Comment

Originally posted by 35remington View Post
                        Hilarious thread. OP doesn't own the land. OP has permission to hunt there. OP does not have permission to slash tires of others who may be hunting there. OP owes new tires. Landowner sounds two-faced.
                        LOL! These "poachers" had the same right to hunt land that they also don't own

Comment

Wow landowners slip-up could have gone south really quickly.

Comment

Originally posted by gingib View Post
                            LOL! These "poachers" had the same right to hunt land that they also don't own
                            No, they didn't. That's now how it works. You can't give what you don't have. If landowner gave exclusive permission to LowFence to hunt, then LO can't give that permission again to someone else. I can give you the keys to this truck and let you borrow it for the weekend for a trip, but if I already sold it to someone else 10 minutes before, you're shiit out of luck.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by 35remington View Post
                                Pretty sure Kyle (OP) leases land to run cattle on

Landowner gave Kyle erroneous information when Kyle asked if anyone had been given permission to hunt, at which point most any of us would have been fuming over

In the end it all worked out and nobody got hurt or had to fix a flat

Landowner may very well be 90 years old and can't remember what he had for breakfast by mid morning, let alone who he gave permission to hunt on some land last week

Comment

Working...
                                X