New Bear Grizzly

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

New Bear Grizzly

I was gifted today some gift card for Cabelas and thinking about getting a new Bear Grizzly. Anyone have one and what are your thoughts.

Out of all of the Bear product line, the Grizzly and Montana would be at the bottom of my list. I’ve had three, yes three friends; Rafael, Tony and Gino, within the past 2 years have limb delamination issues or similar issues with new 2020-2022 Bear Grizzly recurve bows. I don’t know what it is with that model and dry glue joints, but I’d pass and look for something else personally.
    In not nocking Bear Archery, as I own 3 Bear Kodiak takedown bows and they’re all 3 flawless and are some of my favorite bows. If your dead set on a Bear Grizzly, find a vintage Grizzly that has stood the test of time. The standard Grizzly is their only bow not rated for Fast Flight strings. Every bow is different, but from what I’ve personally seen, Id stay away from the standard Grizzly. Bear has a 24 month warranty and has replaced bows over the warranty date, but regardless, these issues shouldn’t be happening this frequent.
    Last edited by BillyJack1975; 01-25-2023, 01:18 PM.

Comment

I had a grizzly, but spend the extra money and get a Super Kodiak

Much smoother shooting bow.

Comment

Thanks for the feedback.

Comment

Working...
        X