Seattle must do's?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Seattle must do's?

The daughter is on the volleyball team at WT and they are in the elite 8 in Seattle so the wife and I are headed that way Wednesday evening. Should be there 3-4 nights if all goes well. Need some ideas on things to do while we have down time. Have heard its expensive as hell and there lots of homeless folks around. You folks in the know send some ideas my way. thanks

I hear Chaz is nice this time of year

Comment

You are brave!

Comment

Pike Place Market
        Ferry to Bainbridge island

Comment

Avoid stepping in human excrement

Comment

Food tour at Pikes Place Market - Keeps you from waiting in lines and figuring out which places are worth going to. I was not excited when my wife said we were doing one but it turned out to be a good time.

Comment

Eltana Bagels are delicious. It’s across the street from the closed police station.

Comment

Originally posted by mmoses View Post
                Pike Place Market
                Ferry to Bainbridge island
                This. If you have a day or two to burn on front or back end I would recommend a trip over to the Olympic Peninsula. A lot of outdoor things to do there.

Comment

wear a Trump hat and a confederate flag shirt and see what kind of shenanigans you can get into.

Comment

Drive over to the small German town of Leavenworth. Nice drive through the mountains and Leavenworth is a really cool town. We skipped a day planned in Seattle to go back there a second time.

Comment

Don't wear jewelry, hide your phone and wallet

Comment

Go to the woods and look for bigfoot!

Comment

If you have time and can get out, Mount Rainier is really worth seeing. Lots of cool float plane tours as well.

Comment

Chihuly Garden and Glass all blown glass by one artist best thing i seen in Seattle

Comment

punch every hipster you see

Comment

Working...
                              X