Losing a hunting buddy to his wife

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BigRed323 View Post
    That’s a man with no back bone right there.
    Or one that just discovered...

Comment

Originally posted by SmTx View Post
      He will. Right after he's broken, miserable, and divorced

Spot on!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Where does she fit in on the Crazy/Hot matrix?

Comment

So, he made his bed. Traded hunting with friends for.....what?
          Too bad

Comment

If the issue is the killing then he needs a buy a camera and fill his buddy’s hunts

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Playa View Post
              There’s no poontang in the world worth giving up yourself over. He will be miserable when the “new” wears off
              Yep. You have to keep looking until you find one that can deal with the hunting or even goes herself so you get to hunt way more. What he is doing is just lying to himself and her, it won’t last.

Comment

Originally posted by rtjh View Post
                Hunted with a buddy for almost 20 years - deer, ducks, dove, everything. Since he got married a year ago he's hunted once. That one trip he promised her he would only watch the animals, not shoot anything. After the trip all our group texts from during the hunt got deleted from his phone to keep the wife from seeing them. He's already saying he can't make dove season, and will possibly make a late season deer hunt. Of all people I've know this is the last person I'd expect to do this. Blows my mind what people put up with and let happen to them.
                That's the part that gets me right there.

Comment

Years ago I had a coworker who wanted to get into hunting - he had never done it. I thought dove hunting would be a good introduction so I helped him buy a shotgun and we shot clays a couple of times. First time out we got lucky and they were really flying. He killed 6 or 8 and I helped him finish his limit and showed him how to clean them. He was thrilled and talked about how fun it was all the way home. Problem was his live in girlfriend was from New York and when he walked in with that bag of dove breasts she flipped out and called him a murderer. He sheepishly explained to me what happened and asked if I knew anyone who would like to buy his new shotgun and camo. I never quite looked at him the same way afterwards

Comment

I had a buddy that's the same way. He got a brand new shotgun and sold it when he met his current wife. Voted for Obama because she did. Snuck around to dip tobacco. Pretty much just quit being fun or cool. He told me she didn't want him hanging out with me and I told him, " Good, You're a ***** whipped Democrat. I don't want you hanging out with me either." They're still married. And he's still an idiot.

And no she's not hot. She's ugly,a democrat,anti-gun,anti-fun.
                    Last edited by okrattler; 09-07-2022, 08:30 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Smart View Post
                      Yup!! Look at what that stuff makes wise ol' mature bucks do!
                      I hear that!

Comment

Originally posted by Ungawa View Post
                        She must be Hot!
                        I still want to know if she’s Hot! Lol

Comment

Originally posted by glen View Post
                          Where does she fit in on the Crazy/Hot matrix?
                          Over the crazy line.

Comment

A man can and should make a lot a sacrifices in a relationship for his WIFE and in no way sacrifice his happiness for her.
                            Everyone probably knows someone like him. Might have even been just like him in 10-12 grade but after that......choose wisely

Comment

Pics or she doesn’t exist! It won’t last. He’ll be back.

Comment

Originally posted by tvc184 View Post
                                Over the crazy line.
                                This.

Comment

Working...
                                X