What’s this world coming to !!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What’s this world coming to !!

Me and the wife went out to eat dinner at a local restaurant and the table next to us sat about a 5yr old girl. Her mom sat at the next able over with what looked like the grandmother. The little girl was eating sweet&low packets one right after the other paper and all !! Mom saw her doing it and did nothing ! I got up and took the box of about 15 off the table. Mom got mad and grabbed the little girl and stormed out of the restaurant! What the heck is wrong with people! I wasn’t just going to sit there and watch a child choke or somehow poison herself! I guess I’ll be that bad guy …

Excellent job Sir!

Comment

Wow!

Comment

Some people are frickin weird. That's all there is to say. Sounds like that girl is on her way to being just as much of a goober as her mom.

Comment

Was mom on her phone not paying attention? Drives me crazy to see couples with kids sitting at table for dinner and everyone is on their phone.

Comment

What is wrong with people today? I wish I knew.

Comment

You did good. I'm on your side.

Comment

Good move..
                She was probably hoping she WOULD choke.... What a worthless POS parent.. Poor little girl..
                Not everyone should be allowed to breed...

Comment

Phones

Originally posted by bbbuck View Post
                  Was mom on her phone not paying attention? Drives me crazy to see couples with kids sitting at table for dinner and everyone is on their phone.
                  About 6-7 years ago I started making my family put phones away at a restaurant table. Now we talk about all the azzclowns we see who can’t even have a conversation with people/ family they are sitting with at a table.

Yeah unfortunately those kinda people are breeding and raising kids in a way I can’t wrap my head around. There’s gonna be a day when normal is gone. And the world will be run by people who have no morals or values like most of us have been raised with. Unfortunately we are already there just watch the news and commercials these days.

Be kind to someone when you can and help someone when you can.

I wish I would have pushed my 2 boys much harder on their education. But I am proud of the young men they have turned into. I tell my friends younger kids to get an education, and learn to learn and problem solve, learn core values the way most of us have been raised. The golden rule” do onto others… treat others how you wanna be treated. Learn about God. Good chance they will be the cream that rises to the top. Because the next generation and this world is full dumb, ignorant people/ azzclowns who have no values or a clue how to function past the screens on their iPhones. Our world is becoming a place I am soooo fearful of for my next generations because I won’t be here long enough to do everything in my power to protect them from the world and all the monsters in it. That poor girl in Paradise just breaks my heart.

Comment

Some folks really need a beating.

Comment

May of been the intent of the mom, to hope she choked and could blame the establishment.... Goofy folk in this world for sure..

Comment

I would have thanked you if it was one of my grandchildren.
                        Good job b

Comment

I am sure that girl's nickname is lil sweet N lo and she is tiktok famous with 10,000,000 followers...

Comment

Good on you! Im a bit concerned as to how hungry the little girl was to resort to eating that. Did she receive a meal? Mom might be starving her….

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Originally posted by flywise View Post
                              Some folks really need a beating.
                              Another very long great depression would help a lot of people get values, morals, and some common sense back.

Comment

Working...
                              X