Losing a hunting buddy to his wife

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Bucknaked View Post
    X3 but my wife does very little mall shopping. She loves wildlife and being out in the country and loves being in the deer blind. She doesn’t even like diamonds- I’m a very blessed man
    Make sure she doesn’t start buying guns instead of clothes…

Comment

Originally posted by Kingfisher789 View Post
      Make sure she doesn’t start buying guns instead of clothes…
      She has her own guns And her own fishin poles and tackle box.

Comment

Love your neighbor….

Comment

She has her own guns And her own fishin poles and tackle box.
          She don’t ever buy you a gun?

Comment

Originally posted by Kingfisher789 View Post
            She don’t ever buy you a gun?
            She would if I asked her to but I never tell her what I’m wanting. She has purchased scopes for me and plenty other hunting and fishing equipment. I purchased her new cold weather camo bibs and coat last year and you’d of thought she hit the lottery. We’re a 50/50 team

Comment

She would if I asked her to but I never tell her what I’m wanting. She has purchased scopes for me and plenty other hunting and fishing equipment. I purchased her new cold weather camo bibs and coat last year and you’d of thought she hit the lottery. We’re a 50/50 team
              A couple that wears camo together stays together.

Comment

Originally posted by Gumbo Man View Post
                Lol… I mean AMen!

Comment

My father in law was my hunting buddy. He doesn’t hunt and fish much any more since he is 90. He did a great job with the girls he raised. Much like Dales wife, mine will tag along or not. Out fish me most of the time. I have definitely bought him a steak or 10. She would never ask me to give up something I love so much. I love her just as much and would never go if she needed me to be home

Comment

Originally posted by dosrobles View Post
                    My father in law was my hunting buddy. He doesn’t hunt and fish much any more since he is 90. He did a great job with the girls he raised. Much like Dales wife, mine will tag along or not. Out fish me most of the time. I have definitely bought him a steak or 10. She would never ask me to give up something I love so much. I love her just as much and would never go if she needed me to be home
                    Well said. My bride goes often, and we always have a great time. The kids are getting old enough to join us now and that’s even more fun. Good luck to your friend, OP. That sounds like a terrible relationship.

Comment

Tell this to SnowflakeKilla.

He told me he loves his wife. I am burning my camo now. I respectfully ask for peace during this time.

Comment

Originally posted by Big Lee View Post
                        Tell this to SnowflakeKilla.

He told me he loves his wife. I am burning my camo now. I respectfully ask for peace during this time.
                        Rip BL camo Rip.

Comment

Yup! Got invited to his first son's 1st b-day party. His wife asked "are you still hunting and fishing", like it was a disease.
                          I knew it was coming to an end when we went on a double date, and it was obvious she had bought his clothes to wear.[emoji849]

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by tgil View Post
                            Yup! Got invited to his first son's 1st b-day party. His wife asked "are you still hunting and fishing", like it was a disease.
                            I knew it was coming to an end when we went on a double date, and it was obvious she had bought his clothes to wear.[emoji849]

Let me guess- the shirt she picked out was Salmon?

Comment

Originally posted by tgil View Post

Y’all take her out for a good elk or buffalo steak. See if that softens her up.

Comment

My bride has never complained about how much time I spend in the woods and I never complain about how much time she spends at the mall. But we find a lot of common ground in between.It works for us.
                                That's kind of us but I told her before hand how it was come huntin season and if that was not acceptable then you should not walk but run away from me. Gave her a couple seasons to prove I wasnt BSn and she still said yes soooooo here we are. I believe in brutal honesty up front, show all my cards and take it or leave it. Most left it but the 1 that took is a **** good 1

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                                X