Losing a hunting buddy to his wife

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by tvc184 View Post
    SACRIFICE: I will hunt two weekends a month instead of four.
    This. We adopted a couple of little girls, and I still hunt, just a little less. And I’ll take them with me if they show interest.

Comment

Originally posted by Texastaxi View Post
      Don't be so quick to cast those stones.

Before Konnor was born, I hunted a lot. Just about every month I hunted something.

After he was born, my priorities shifted to him. Now I hunt once a year, when STGS invites me to his ranch. Even on that trip, I don't always hunt.

Heck you didn’t even hunt when invited to ranches before Connor. You slept at em!.[emoji23][emoji23]

Comment

Originally posted by Playa View Post
        There’s no poontang in the world worth giving up yourself over. He will be miserable when the “new” wears off
        Bingo

Comment

If he’s happy let him be happy

Comment

Originally posted by Texashookset View Post
            If they didn’t have a ***** we’d hunt them with dogs for sport.

Tell him to grow a pair.
            I had man tell me that when I was younger. He said there should be a limit of 2 per day.

Comment

Golf ball, meet garden hose

Comment

lots of wisdom in these replies!

Comment

That vertical smile must be nice!

Comment

Kitty whipped.

Looking forward to some good disfunctional family stories to go along with this.

What else did he give up besides his man card ?

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by airehead View Post
                      If he’s happy let him be happy
                      Yeah, he had to know going into the marriage that this would happen. He accepted it so obviously hunting and all the outdoor stuff doesn't mean as much to him as it does to us.

Comment

Originally posted by rolylane6 View Post
                        That's funny.
                        My remark was just a humorous generic response to yours.

Sent from my SM-N970U using Tapatalk
                        It didn’t go over my head….

Comment

It seems like more people now see the benefit of natural meat that is free of additives and low in cholesterol, with hunting as a way to enjoy nature and bring home healthy food. Unless someone is a vegan, it is illogical to oppose killing a game animal, but then hire a "hitman" to kill and cut up the processed beef, pork or turkey in a package you buy at the grocery store. Maybe he could explain this to his wife, cook her some bacon wrapped backstrap, and help her understand. Maybe he just doesn't like hunting that much.

Comment

Originally posted by Quackerbox View Post
                            So whats your buddies contact info? Id like first dibs on guns, bows, fishin poles etc

And he aint coming back to reality. My brother used to hunt, fish and was a joy to be around. Then he got married. It slowed to just fishing cause she wont eat wild game (knowingly). Then they had a kid and it all but quit. Hes got a boat that hasnt seen water for 10 years, guns with no bullets and even guns at my dads house hes forgotten about.

AND, his wife is a cee you next tuesday and their son is gonna end up on dateline before he makes 40. But hey, Im a bad parent cause I let my kid watch TV and play shoot em up games on the x-box. Now hes a delinquent with an out of state scholarship for academics and the shooting team with his own boat
                            I’m going to steal this from you. I’m building a few homes right now, and several of the home owners are exactly that.

Sorry to hear about your brother

Comment

Originally posted by Ungawa View Post
                              She must be Hot!
                              There is not a woman hot enough to make you check your balls at the door. PERIOD.

Edit: Playa beat me to it.

Comment

My dad got married to my mom November 30th. My Dad was a die hard deer hunter and everyone said well he will never hunt again. My dad told my mom that if their anniversary was Tuesday-Thursday he would be home. Friday-Monday they would celebrate it Tuesday-Thursday. They did that till he passed. I got married in October I told my wife I will be home on our anniversary. 22 years this year and no issues.

Comment

Working...
                                X