No announcement yet.

No deer at LBJ Grasslands

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Having any luck anyone?? I havent been able to make it out there for over a month

Comment

I got a doe out there thanksgiving weekend. Saw a total of 6 deer in the 6 hours I was on stand. I also saw some turkeys. Looks like the pressure is starting to let up, and if you have a secluded spot, it should be picking up. Good Luck

Comment

Tags

Guys, I'd strongly suggest having the tag showing on any deer pictures posted (ldp's). The Federal Law Enforcement Officer and local Game Wardens monitor these hunting sites.

Officer Cadle was upset when he saw the picture in an above post with no tag on the buck.

Comment

Hey froggy any kind of hunting report you can give for ol LBJ and I am trying to find out about the hunting dates for LBJ for Bow season and General Season I know general season you have to have a antlerless permit to kill a doe but I can kill a spike or a buck right? I am kinda confused if you could give me the dates and somewhat the rules.

Comment

link and phone #

Here's a link to the National Forest and Grasslands in Texas website.

Caddo/LBJ District Office

(940) 627-5475

Comment

oh jeez......

Comment

Havent we went through this once or twice within the last couple of months?

Comment

Hey Prohound, you and your boy going to the Shootout again this year?

Comment

im going but i dont know about my son. School functions may keep him home this year.

Comment

Pro-it looks like we are having the same "problem"

Comment

What is the shootout? Thanks in advance for the info guys!

Comment

Only Shootout I know of ia the Hill Country Shootout..a trad event,was WINDY as all get out last year but fun

Comment

Working...
                          X