Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anyone hear about shooting in Livingston.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Man, crazy world

Comment

Originally posted by Pineywoods View Post
      I have a bunch of mutual friends with the victims and suspect...which is also dead. Dirtbag left a bar in Porter last night and went to his wife's grandparents up here in Livingston where she was staying. He killed both of her Grandparents, her and their 15 month old child, and killed himself. His mother-n-law was hiding in a back bedroom and survived. His last two facebook posts last night are chilling. It's a horribly sad ordeal for our little town.

Man, PW, tough to understand there, prayers up for your community brother

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

My son was friends with the girl. They've known each other since elementary school. Tragic.

Comment

Originally posted by Chew View Post
          My son was friends with the girl. They've known each other since elementary school. Tragic.
          Yes sir... it's terrible.

Comment

Originally posted by Pineywoods View Post
            I have a bunch of mutual friends with the victims and suspect...which is also dead. Dirtbag left a bar in Porter last night and went to his wife's grandparents up here in Livingston where she was staying. He killed both of her Grandparents, her and their 15 month old child, and killed himself. His mother-n-law was hiding in a back bedroom and survived. His last two facebook posts last night are chilling. It's a horribly sad ordeal for our little town.
            Terrible!!! Prayers for all involved

Comment

Tragic....why the baby? I mean...why anyone but.....why the baby? What a POS.

Comment

Originally posted by RascalArms View Post
                Livingston Parish, La on Saturday Jan 26th from my research....according to the ole Googler

https://www.theadvocate.com/baton_ro...a60eda996.html

Crazy within a month 2 separate people killed 5 people in Livingston Texas and Livingston Parish LA.

Comment

what a little Fn coward P O S....a baby...

Comment

May they rest in Peace, and may he burn for all eternity!

Comment

Originally posted by miket View Post
                      may they rest in peace, and may he burn for all eternity!
                      x100000000000000000000000000000000

Comment

Awful. Apparently the mother of his wife was also in the house hiding/locked in a room. I can't imagine what she is going through losing her parents, daughter and granddaughter like that.

I also read where the ******* shot the baby and himself in from of the LEO's. Prayers for all involved in this.

Comment

Why can't these POS just shoot themselves if that's the end game. Take innocent folks with you including your child, not sure there's even a corner of hell for that.

Comment

Sad deal

Comment

Originally posted by AgHntr10 View Post
                              Awful. Apparently the mother of his wife was also in the house hiding/locked in a room. I can't imagine what she is going through losing her parents, daughter and granddaughter like that.

I also read where the ******* shot the baby and himself in from of the LEO's. Prayers for all involved in this.
                              I haven’t seen anything supporting that about the kid being shot in front of LEO. Every report I’ve read said three people were “found” outside the home, and Randy and the grandfather were found inside the home. Indicating that everyone had already been shot prior to LEO arriving. Granted, we don’t know all the details yet

Comment

Happened about 15 minutes from my office... caused quite the commotion. Word in town is guy was jealous of the ex husband, snapped. Terrible.

Comment

Working...
                                X