Need a branding iron made

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Need a branding iron made

My wife is friends with a young lady who is engaged to be married. She was talking to my wife today about having a branding iron made so she could use it for something wedding related but didnt know where to get it done. I cant remember what it is exactly she plans to use it for. Anyway, my wife said I bet my husband can find someone on TBH to make it, lol. The young lady lives outside of Katy on I10 and works towards the Richmond area if that matters. Not looking for something free, so if this is something you do or think you can do please let me know and I'll put her in touch with you. TIA!

Look up Hebranville Machine Shop on Instagram. He makes really good irons

Comment

In on that

Comment

We've had brides get them online. One branded a wood deal and other couple branded a cow hide in a frame.

Comment

I just made two last week for a thing at my church. PM me what you need and I'll see what I can do.

I usually do charge anything for stuff. Just my way of paying it forward.

Sent from my SM-A526U using Tapatalk
          Last edited by Hoggslayer; 10-18-2021, 09:11 PM.

Comment

I would make Darned sure I knew what she was planning to brand first! ;-)

Comment

Originally posted by Bucknaked View Post
              lol! Sometimes that wedding band just ain't enough

Comment

Hometown metal works out of Needville is a sponsor and I’ve heard nothing but good about them.

Comment

she is gonna mark him for good.

Comment

savinyours made me one I used on coolers etc

Comment

Duttons ?

Comment

Comment

If Hoggslayer can't fix you up, most any metal art place can knock one out for you.

Rwc

Comment

You have some kinky friends!

Comment

Originally posted by Bucknaked View Post
                              Yep, I would be worried why she wants a branding iron for her wedding. If you show up for the wedding and there is a rope and some big guys there, that are part of the wedding. I would be bailing on that deal, if I were groom.

Comment

Working...
                              X