Need a TP&W draw hunt partner

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Need a TP&W draw hunt partner

Here is a list of the hunts I applied for, I am permitted to hunt under limited mobility so a UTV would be a plus = I will pay for the hotel
    Let’s double / triple up and get it done

I also applied powder horn and la Sal del Ray spring turkeys
    Attached Files

Don’t you have to add your hunting party members to the application when you apply? Or is there a special provision for limited mobility?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

You applied and you got drawn??

Comment

Originally posted by OldRiverRat View Post
        Don’t you have to add your hunting party members to the application when you apply? Or is there a special provision for limited mobility?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
        And did you get conformation that you got drawn?

Comment

I think he is looking for others that applied alone and in the case they both draw they can buddy up

Comment

Originally posted by BTLowry View Post
            I think he is looking for others that applied alone and in the case they both draw they can buddy up
            Yes the draw hasn’t occurred yet, October 15th I think
            My hunting partner on draw hunts moved to Mississippi and took the utv

If we draw I need your permit # and will file the paperwork to use utv

“” Equal Opportunity Access Disabled hunters with mobility impairments are encouraged to contact our office in advance for more information on access to the hunts. Proof of disability is required.
            Refuge-specific hunting regulations may be amended or new conditions imposed at any time during the hunting season when unpredictable changes occur in wildlife populations, habitat conditions or in other factors affecting a refuge's wildlife resources. Changes in refuge-specific hunting regulations made under the conditions noted in this paragraph can be in force only for the one season to which the changes apply.

U.S. Fish & Wildlife Service
            Vehicle Pass – TecoloteLower Rio Grande Valley National Wildlife Refuge
            Please record full names and permit numbers of each permitted hunter and chaperone (for youths) that are associated with the vehicle. This vehicle pass should be displayed face-up on the vehicle dashboard and must be used during the scouting period and permitted hunt date.
            5. 6.
            Hunters Name
            Hunters Name
            Hunters Name
            Hunters Name Chaperone Name
            Chaperone Name
            Permit Number
            Permit Number“”
            Last edited by S-3 Ranch; 10-10-2021, 07:31 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by BTLowry View Post
              Maybe, IDK if he knows how it works and others can't just show up as a buddy, you have to be drawn.

Comment

Working...
              X