I finally got the Rona

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I finally got the Rona

I will limit this story to “just the facts”. Please remember this is just my singular situation and your mileage may vary.

I am fully vaccinated (Moderna) since March of 2021, my son is too young.

On Aug 26, my son and I were exposed to COVID positive people.
    I immediately began taking hydroxychloroquine and Ivermectin (tablets) along with zinc, Vitamin D, etc…

We began testing 3 days post exposure and all were negative for 6 days.
    On Thursday Sept 2, my son awoke with nausea and aches. I tested him 2x and he was positive. He had a low grade fever for 1 day with minimal appetite for 1 day and was back to normal by Friday afternoon (36 hours).

I continued on my regiment of Hydroxychloroquine and Ivermectin but began to have some nasal congestion and mild abdominal cramps on Friday night. I tested positive at home on Saturday and confirmed via a doctor on Saturday afternoon.

I had moderate fever (100.9) with some cough and “tightness” in my chest. Nasal congestion and normal fever aches and pains.

I started taking Azithromycin antibiotics as a preventative for lung infections.

I arranged for the monoclonal antibody infusion at 8:00 the next morning and received it yesterday according to schedule.

I began to feel better late yesterday and as of this morning I am fever free with no congestion or cough. I will monitor my symptoms as the days progress.

I believe I was as proactive as possible and took an aggressive treatment protocol as quickly as possible despite being of good health and fully vaccinated.
    Last edited by STGS; 09-06-2021, 08:41 AM.

Godspeed you and your familys health. Thanks for sharing your experience.

Comment

Did the doc write the script for ivermectin?

Comment

Good for you and the youngster ! These stories are so much better than the ones where folks suffer for days.

Comment

Sounds like you did the smart thing. I wish more folks had your mindset. Throw the kitchen sink at it early

Comment

Originally posted by Ksbowhunter View Post
            Did the doc write the script for ivermectin?
            Yes. It was prescribed.

Comment

If everyone treated just like that, many lives would be saved. God bless.

Comment

You attacked the rona better than the mass amount of incompetent dr's who prescribe the go home till you feel better or need the er method. Borderline criminal.

Nice work.

Comment

Originally posted by Artos View Post
                  You attacked the rona better than the mass amount of incompetent dr's who prescribe the go home till you feel better or need the er method. Borderline criminal.

Nice work.
                  Growing up as the son of a veterinarian, I consider my medical training to be on par or better than many of those above mentioned doctors. 😎

Comment

Originally posted by Artos View Post

Nice work.
                    Any doctor that does this should have their licenses pulled and never be able to practice medicine again. They can treat you, but choose not too which is total BS!!

Comment

Glad you got the treatments as soon as possible. Prayers sent for a speedy and full recovery for you and your son.

Comment

Originally posted by GarGuy View Post
                        If everyone treated just like that, many lives would be saved. God bless.
                        Yep- this is the only disease in human history that the protocol for treatment calls for no treatment UNTIL you are so sick you must be admitted to ICU

Comment

Pm sent. Dealing with it in our house too.

Comment

Originally posted by STGS View Post
                            Growing up as the son of a veterinarian, I consider my medical training to be on par or better than many of those above mentioned doctors. 😎
                            Attached Files

Comment

Glad to hear you are doing well brother. Please keep us updated.

Comment

Working...
                              X