Colin Powell died

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by kmitchl View Post
    He lost me when he turned on George Bush. Bush was much kinder in his comments today than I would have been.
    Could anyone in government actually say what they really believe? Apparently George Bush does. He sided with the swamp and calling the January 6 trespassers terrorist. Most of them are still being held as well.

Comment

If he would not have been fully vaccinated the media would be screaming "another un-vaccinated Covid death" non stop for weeks....

Comment

Originally posted by Hogmauler View Post
        Sounds like he was involved in a lot of doo doo voo doo! Had they offed you it would have been written up as “voodoo went rogue and forced the government to cap him”. Did you ever watch Apocalypse Now?
        Life is funny sometimes, events like those are why I’m “Solo” now. I save the term “Rogue” for a fella I worked with from time to time, the word is all his.

Comment

Originally posted by kmitchl View Post
          He lost me when he turned on George Bush. Bush was much kinder in his comments today than I would have been.
          The bush’s are as deep state as it gets…..it kills me that the old man is buried at Texas A&M. They made more money from trafficking drugs than the cartels.

Comment

Originally posted by Smart View Post
            RIP Mr Powell....much respect for serving our country as long as he did.

X2.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by tpcollins View Post
              I remember when Rush went crazy after Powell endorsed obama.
              Yep. Good ridence.

Comment

RIP Sir

Comment

Originally posted by Parramore View Post
                  Hahaha lost his head he did.

Lol

Comment

Originally posted by andre3k View Post
                    Some of yall could figure how to to screw up a wet dream and make it about politics.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk
                    LOL

you sho right

Comment

While I don't agree with the man's politics I am in debt to his service.
                      RIP.

Comment

Some of yall could figure how to to screw up a wet dream and make it about politics.
                        I had that problem all the time when Kayleigh McEnany was press secretary.

Comment

Originally posted by Rubi513 View Post
                          While I don't agree with the man's politics I am in debt to his service.
                          RIP.
                          Yes.

How many hundreds of times have we read in this forum statements like I appreciate your service to our country in the military or God Bless the first responders or we owe those why have served or whatever?

Maybe we should add ending statements such as… Thank you for your service: Except you that voted Democrat or except you who switch parties or except you that disagree with me or…..

I can see it now, “I was going to thank the police officer that saved my child’s life but now I understand that he is a Libertarian so he can go to heck. Thanks for nothing!”.

Comment

I served in the Army during his time. I also served in Desert Shield/Storm. I always felt he held Stormin Norman back, General Powell always seemed wishy washy.

Racismism goes both ways. Sad to hear him come out as racist.

Also sad the media is allowed to lie about how he died. He was fighting a blood cancer. He was going to die with or without covid.

Comment

Originally posted by tvc184 View Post
                              Yes.

How many hundreds of times have we read in this forum statements like I appreciate your service to our country in the military or God Bless the first responders or we owe those why have served or whatever?

Maybe we should add ending statements such as… Thank you for your service: Except you that voted Democrat or except you who switch parties or except you that disagree with me or…..

I can see it now, “I was going to thank the police officer that saved my child’s life but now I understand that he is a Libertarian so he can go to heck. Thanks for nothing!”.

This

Comment

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk
                                I’ll get it back on track then, how many here really think he died from covid?

Comment

Working...
                                X