Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Good watch if your sooner fan or if you like listening to Barry Switzer BS. He can tell a story.

Comment

Originally posted by MacDaddy67 View Post
      tOSU has 6 games left…
      3 opponents currently in the top 10….
      1 at 25…..
      If they win out plus a Big10 trophy… they in…..

This current playoff format doesn’t want a commuter school like Cincy in the show

I have no doubt if they run they table they are in, but I said they pick up another loss and are out.

I know the playoff committee doesn’t want Cincy, but they’d catch a lot of heat if ND wins out and SMU is undefeated and top 20 when they play Cincy and Cincy boat races them. Be hard to keep them out of the convo.

Much different than UCF several years ago in my opinion. UCF beat no one except Memphis in the conference championship and that was a 2OT game. Cincy was undefeated last year and played Georgia well in the bowl game. 11-3 the year before with back to back losses to Memphis at the end of the season and a beat down by Ohio State early.

They’ve shown a recent history of good football play and a undefeated record with wins against a ranked, undefeated ND and a ranked, undefeated SMU would be very, very hard to keep them out of the convo with this many 1-2 loss teams already.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Burntorange Bowhunter View Post
        Don't count out BU playing spoiler.

They'll probably beat Texas in two weeks and this place will blow up with Texas at 4-4. More Aggy posts about that game than their own game. Lol.

Then they'll win out to go 8-4 which is about where they were supposed to finish. I was hoping for better but hey.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk
        Well we don't have a game in two weeks, so the timing worked out PERFECTLY

Comment

Originally posted by drop dead fred View Post
          Before the season started the echo chamber sounded a little different in here didn’t it

Here’s the truth!

Comment

Originally posted by Brock Middlebrook View Post
            New Avatar proposal

Jimbo to LSU, you control my avatar for life.
            Jimbo stays at A&M, I get yours for one additional week.

Well you caught me in a good mood. If Jimbeaux is named Coach at LSU I win even if he comes to his senses and does not show up for his first day in Baton Rouge. There is no chance he goes to a lower tier school even for the numbers they are talking about!

Also he has to be named by an official source, not just DDF.

Originally posted by CentralTXHunter View Post

I have no chance. The only good thing is Brock has not posted the avatar I would hate the most!

Originally posted by Casey View Post
            Jimbo said in his presser today that he plans on fulfilling his contract here, he loves it here....

He gone.

Comment

Ags bought a seat at the big boy table when they gave Jimbo the initial contract and then the extension upped the ante. WTI is over $82 today and the big $ ag deep pockets are getting deeper/fatter as we speak and they do like to give to their university. Those guys have proven that they’ll pay and stay out of the way and that means a whole lot to ball coaches.

I don’t think LSU really wants Jimbo and I know they don’t want him (or really the Ags) to be able to say he turned his ol buddy Woodward down. Interesting times for sure, part of what makes college football great.

Comment

Originally posted by Brock Middlebrook View Post
                Congrats to OU

BREAKING: The nation's No. 3 CB Gentry Williams commits to in-state #Oklahoma. I think I can add on to that legacy and I’m ready to compete and be part of greatness." More here: 247sports.com/Article/Oklaho… #Sooners

They just keep reeling them in.
                Last edited by oktx; 10-18-2021, 03:27 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Pin Oak DXT View Post
                  They **** sure may. Then Bama and Georgia in the final 4.

And the committee will pair them so they don't have to play each other in the 1st round.........

Comment

Originally posted by MBV77 View Post
                    https://youtu.be/0QTmWCzpWFU

Good watch if your sooner fan or if you like listening to Barry Switzer BS. He can tell a story.
                    I’ve got the whole dvd set. Switzer is awesome and the king.

Comment

It’s kinda nice to have a coach everyone wants.

Gig ‘em.

Comment

Originally posted by oktx View Post
                        I’ve got the whole dvd set. Switzer is awesome and the king.
                        He’s lived a crazy life. I’ve always liked him except for when he tried to coach the Cowboys.

Comment

Originally posted by Chase This! View Post
                          It’s kinda nice to have a coach everyone wants.

Gig ‘em.

How many LSU coaches has Aggie hired or attempted to poach?

Comment

Originally posted by MBV77 View Post
                            He’s lived a crazy life. I’ve always liked him except for when he tried to coach the Cowboys.
                            If you can get his book, it’s excellent. I’ve got to meet him. He’s a great guy.
                            Last edited by oktx; 10-18-2021, 04:00 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Pin Oak DXT View Post
                              Speaking of conference championship games, OU and Ok State look like they are gonna play 2 weeks in a row.

NO........ Okie St going to lose to ISU this week.

Comment

Art Bryles would fit in nice with LSUs culture

Comment

Working...
                                X