9/15 draw hunts

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by jkelbe View Post
    I wonder... if someone has 15 points in an application so they get 3,375 entries. Could they get drawn twice or three times? If ... IF the computer does happen to do that, maybe.... maybe.. a person throws out the duplicates and fills in manually with another person.
    After the first successful draw their points zero for any remaining in that category for that draw. That is what I read.

Comment

My 13 year old drew doe/spike at Hill Country SNA. Hopefully a fun lil trip atleast. Says exotics possible but in limited amounts. Atleast it's a chance!

Comment

Originally posted by OleTomTalker View Post
        My 13 year old drew doe/spike at Hill Country SNA. Hopefully a fun lil trip atleast. Says exotics possible but in limited amounts. Atleast it's a chance!
        Call now and reserve a room in the cabin/house. You won't regret it.

Comment

Originally posted by RobinBradbery View Post
          After the first successful draw their points zero for any remaining in that category for that draw. That is what I read.
          Thats what I've been told. Never could get clarity on what order they draw alphabetic like they are listed in the catalog or what.

Comment

My older son drew doe/spike at Muse WMA

Comment

Originally posted by RobinBradbery View Post
              Call now and reserve a room in the cabin/house. You won't regret it.
              Just called them and the guy said can't reserve until the Sunday before the hunt.

Comment

Dang missed out on the Sam Houston doe tag again.

Comment

Originally posted by Rounder View Post
                  My older son drew doe/spike at Muse WMA
                  We did too, hopefully its not one of those everyone that applied drew the hunt again

Comment

My son is pending 2nd draw again for Nannie Stringfellow

Comment

3 no-selections, 3 to go.

Comment

Originally posted by bossbowman View Post
                        We did too, hopefully its not one of those everyone that applied drew the hunt again
                        What weekend did you guys draw? We will be there 12/4-5

Comment

I'm 0 for 7 so far this year... which is no different than any other year for me! Haha

Comment

Daughter is 0-8 so far this year. Well, pending 2nd draw on 5 which is almost the same as not selected.

Mine haven't updated yet.

Comment

Originally posted by OleTomTalker View Post

25 yrs ago, they had some emus running around the area. We didn't see any exotics or hear of any seen.

Good luck to your son

Comment

both my boys pending 2nd at yoakum dunes, would love to draw that but not holding my breath.

Comment

Working...
                                X