Rental Homes Kyle, Buda, etc

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Rental Homes Kyle, Buda, etc

Anyone got any decent leads on potential house for rent in these areas? Possibly thinking even san marcos or new braunfels.

Looking at moving anytime from now til summer's over but preferably sooner than later.

My wife and I, two kids 5 and 8, one dog (~30lbs) who stays outside.

Need at least 3 bedroom, 2 bath but really need a fourth bedroom and/or office.

Don't know much about area schools, so if anyone's got any intel or advice, I'm all ears. Heard SM schools are bad so we have checked into Hill Country Christian but are open to different options.

If anyone's got any other advice whatsoever, I'll listen. Job situation just sort of happened fast and we had been hoping to get further south and closer to family, so we'er generally happy about the move.

Please let me know your thoughts, thanks!
    Last edited by bigmike585; 05-26-2021, 05:38 PM.

Johnson and Hays are great schools.

Comment

Buda and Kyle real estate is through the roof.

Comment

I will keep an eye out for you.

Comment

If you see something you like jump on it quick. We are in Buda, reach out if you need anything.

Comment

My kids went thru Wimberley Schools.They had a great experience.If you find something to rent you better not think on it too long.

Comment

I'm a REALTOR here in Wimberley and cover all the areas you mentioned. I pm'd you my phone number and email if I can help you in any way. Good luck with your search. I'd be happy to send you some things if you want me to.
              Last edited by jdma; 05-26-2021, 07:18 PM.

Comment

I would recommend staying West of I35 if you can. The school system on the west side is far more superior than the other. Johnson and Hays are great schools. Like everyone has said, if you find something you better jump on it quick. Houses do not last in Kyle or Buda. If you have concerns or questions don’t hesitate to reach out. I’m over at Arroyo Ranch in Kyle.

Comment

Thanks for the responses guys. Really appreciate the feedback!

Comment

Originally posted by Still Hunter View Post
                    I will keep an eye out for you.
                    Thanks!

Originally posted by jdma View Post
                    I'm a REALTOR here in Wimberley and cover all the areas you mentioned. I pm'd you my phone number and email if I can help you in any way. Good luck with your search. I'd be happy to send you some things if you want me to.
                    Thanks, ill give you a holler asap!

Originally posted by Headhunter View Post
                    I would recommend staying West of I35 if you can. The school system on the west side is far more superior than the other. Johnson and Hays are great schools. Like everyone has said, if you find something you better jump on it quick. Houses do not last in Kyle or Buda. If you have concerns or questions don’t hesitate to reach out. I’m over at Arroyo Ranch in Kyle.
                    Thanks!

Comment

Working...
                    X