No announcement yet.

Clyde's Archery in Corpus

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yep, Clyde will do whatever to help a guy out. Eric is good people too. Just have to get to know them.

Comment

I called and there was not much discount on the last 3D target they had. Only $20 savings

Sent from my SM-G970U1 using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by RGV Hunter View Post
        I called and there was not much discount on the last 3D target they had. Only $20 savings

Uhhhhh…….ok……..

Comment

There's always one......

Comment

He did eventually take $45 off but I still passed. I am not complaining. I hope they sell it. Best of luck to them.

Comment

Lol. You think you were calling Amazon?

Comment

Originally posted by Fishndude View Post
                Lol. You think you were calling Amazon?
                [emoji1787][emoji1787][emoji1787]

Comment

He did eventually take $45 off but I still passed. I am not complaining. I hope they sell it. Best of luck to them.

He’s probably trying to get what he can before his BUSINESS CLOSES. Good grief lol

Comment

Clyde supplied my first bow in 1990. Set it up and had me grouping tight at 20 yards after about 15 minutes of shooting. It was a PSE Nova with three brass pins. He also broke my son out when he started shooting in the youth league a few years later. He’s a part of History for Corpus.

Comment

Clyde is one of the best guys you'll ever meet. I shot a lot against him in TFAA events back in the late 80's and early 90's.

Comment

Originally posted by trophy8 View Post
                        He’s probably trying to get what he can before his BUSINESS CLOSES. Good grief lol
                        Just moving, not closing is what I heard.

Comment

Clyde is the one who got me to step up from Wal-Mart Game Getter arrows, to some cut to length XX 75s. He gave me some pointers that helped me shoot my bow, quite a bit better.

I had a old Ben Pearson compound when I first went to him. I think I bought my first Darton/first nicer bow from him. He helped me set it up and get it shooting good.

I have not seen Clyde since I last lived in the Corpus area.

Comment

I got a cuzin-n-law namd Clyde. And he lives in Corpus too. But haven't seen him since the 1980s. You don't think...

Comment

I was in there a couple weeks ago and picked up a dozen new arrows they made up for me. Got to talking to the 2 gentleman and they stated he was just moving but had not found a new place yet.

Comment

Originally posted by Greenheadless View Post
                                Just moving, not closing is what I heard.
                                Then I retract my statement. He should discount stuff to make it less of a hassle to move. OP is right

Comment

Working...
                                X