XRP Community…

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Spearchunker View Post
    Sold my 17k shares last week, right before Bittrex pulled it.
    should've held, xrp will get to 100$ eventually

XRP will be the standard, our military has seized over 10 tons of gold/silver in the last month and XRP has risen each time it pops in the news

UPHOLD will allow you to buy XRP, get some before it gets to 10$

Comment

Originally posted by jshouse View Post
      i also wanted to grab XRP back then when it was super cheap and didnt because of the SEC deal...
      That's when I bought more!

Comment

i have 22k shares, bought most of them when it dropped to .19-.25

this entity is only going up, probably one of the best investments out there right now

Comment

BTC gonna be epic crash of mega proportions. CRYPTO SANTA

Right now BTC drives the market but keep your eyes on XRP, XLM, GRT, NU, OXT, MANA, etc. ETH & Ripple networks will be big winners

But the big winner will be XRP which will switch spots with BTC eventually

Comment

I got 20,000 shares of XRP locked up on Bittrex now. Anyone got any news on if/when it will be released.

Comment

Originally posted by squirrel View Post
              I got 20,000 shares of XRP locked up on Bittrex now. Anyone got any news on if/when it will be released.
              Id say sometime next month from the folks i follow

Comment

Its market cap only let's it get to about $100 but right now you can still get it cheap. So do that, lol

Comment

Originally posted by squirrel View Post
                  Same over at Coinbase. I would have loved to been able to buy/sell in and out of my XRP since the 1st of the year.

Chart since I was able to free mine up from Binance with some help from a savvy friend and his VPN. Been locked up in CB ever since.

But I'm happy to see it headed to $2

Click image for larger version

Name:	Capture.JPG
Views:	1
Size:	15.7 KB
ID:	24649265

Comment

All my shares are locked up in Bittrex. They won't even show them as any cash value.

Comment

patience, market legalities are being worked out...all will be well, XRP is moving HOT also and all the sites are probably crashing due to the user volume, UPHOLD has been down and slow

Comment

I have bought some RIOT in my Fidelity account. Not sure if it is a direct XRP play but wanted to see if anyone had any XRP plays in the stock market.

Comment

Originally posted by jshouse View Post
                          you guys check out vechain, $VET
                          this train only slows down a bit, it don't stop.

Comment

Apparently Coinbase is going public. IPO should hit the market tomorrow. I’ll look at it on Robinhood. It may expensive. Keep me posted bros.

Comment

So theres no where, no way to buy or sell XRP at the moment?

Originally posted by JFISHER View Post
                              Chart since I was able to free mine up from Binance with some help from a savvy friend and his VPN. Been locked up in CB ever since.[ATTACH]1046627[/ATTACH]
                              Think your friend would be willing to help me? Mines locked up in Binance too.
                              Last edited by Etxbuckman; 04-13-2021, 08:06 PM.

Comment

Dogecoin!!! DOGE

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                                X