Snakeboots.com

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Snakeboots.com

Anybody ever use this website? Have all kinds of snake boots and some pretty good deals on some. Thinking about giving it a try.

I’m hunting snake country more and more and need to invest in some protection

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Snake boots are the best investment you can make

Sent from my SM-N976V using Tapatalk

Comment

I bought my "Imperfect" Chippewas from there and was very pleased with them. fast shipping, hassle free purchase and have yet to fin the imperfection in the boots

Comment

What are some good options for light weight, early season snake boots? I'm in/around the Houston and it is hot as heck out. I'd like to wear snake boots but the thought of wearing some heavy, hot ***** boots in Sept./Oct. kills me.

Comment

Bought my chips from there earlier this year. No complaints.

Comment

Originally posted by Goldensammy View Post
            What are some good options for light weight, early season snake boots? I'm in/around the Houston and it is hot as heck out. I'd like to wear snake boots but the thought of wearing some heavy, hot ***** boots in Sept./Oct. kills me.
            Buy chippewas, i thought the same thing, just wear shorts so they can ventilate and it wont be any different than any other shoe.

Comment

Originally posted by K. Lane View Post
              I bought my "Imperfect" Chippewas from there and was very pleased with them. fast shipping, hassle free purchase and have yet to fin the imperfection in the boots

That’s exactly what I’m looking at doing. I need to find some in stock somewhere and try on for size before I order.

Thanks for the feedback guys.

Comment

I've used them....no complaints whatsoever.

Comment

I'm pretty sure the Justin outlet had the "Imperfect" Chippewa's for like $129 last year. If your close to Fort Worth it might be worth driving by there.

Comment

Originally posted by 7sdad View Post
                    I'm pretty sure the Justin outlet had the "Imperfect" Chippewa's for like $129 last year. If your close to Fort Worth it might be worth driving by there.

Dang. That’s pretty cheap. Doesn’t seem like there’s a way to look at stock online. Maybe I can call and see what they have.

Comment

Ive used them before. Quick and easy

Comment

Working...
                      X