This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Daddy D View Post
    Yep. I know of quite a few longhorn legacy's that didn't let their kids go to Texas for these reasons. One of those legacy's is going to be the starting QB for Texas Tech next season...

Lots of native texan's don't really share values with most of the faculty/culture in Austin these days. They steer their kids elsewhere.
    McIvor? Texas, foolishly in my opinion, did not offer him a scholarship.

Comment

Originally posted by Burntorange Bowhunter View Post
      You realize it's all a matter of opinion, right? I could say you are only going back far enough to make LSU relevant because they sucked for decades.

The question was if Texas and LSU were similar programs. The answer is NO. Recently LSU has been much better. In history(which is a thing) Texas has been much better.
      Bob, do you think a team from the 50s, 60s, 70s, 80s could matchup with any team now with the same ranking? It wouldn't even be close. That's why I don't put stock in an antiquated list.

I agree with you on the BCS as a grade or comparison for teams. Not much on committee selections.

Comment

I never said they would. LOL. They wouldn't.

Now if you put the 95 Nebraska team in the discussion and they played by the rules from that time...

These kids might start crying and crawl into their safe space. LOL.

Comment

Originally posted by Burntorange Bowhunter View Post
          I never said they would. LOL. They wouldn't.

Now if you put the 95 Nebraska team in the discussion and they played by the rules from that time...

These kids might start crying and crawl into their safe space. LOL.
          Probably one of my favorite teams of all time.

Comment

Originally posted by El General View Post
            McIvor? Texas, foolishly in my opinion, did not offer him a scholarship.

Yes. Have heard some interesting stories about Herman from his daddy.

Comment

Lmao Evans cancelled his GA visit this kid is on another level of red flags

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by drop dead fred View Post
                Lmao Evans cancelled his GA visit this kid is on another level of red flags

If this is true I can't imagine what he and his family are thinking!

Comment

Originally posted by doghouse View Post
                  If this is true I can't imagine what he and his family are thinking!
                  Honestly, they probably good with it.

Comment

Just watched a projected draft according to "whoever". I cant believe Cushenberry isn't in the first round.

Comment

Evans....LMAO. Jimbo still working on him though.

Comment

Originally posted by lovemylegacy View Post
                        Just watched a projected draft according to "whoever". I cant believe Cushenberry isn't in the first round.

Prolly wishin he would’ve stayed for sr year if he falls out of the first

Comment

2020 College Football - Off Season Discussion

Originally posted by Pin Oak DXT View Post

I know y’all are in need of a RB, but man that dudes on another level!

Comment

Originally posted by Pin Oak DXT View Post
                            Yeah. Jimbo like him some criminal

Comment

Originally posted by drop dead fred View Post
                              Prolly wishin he would’ve stayed for sr year if he falls out of the first

Tht has been a huge issue for Texas the last few years. Juniors going to the draft and then getting drafted in the late rounds or not at all. They would have had more success recently had those fools stayed another year. Lil Jordan would have been a major help this year with Johnson missing so many games.

Comment

Originally posted by lovemylegacy View Post
                                It is pretty rare for centers to go in the first round.

Comment

Working...
                                X