Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Official 2019 TBH APR Special Thread!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by H-D View Post
    Now how does this compare to 6.5saum?
    I'm no expert by any means, but the saum's 300, 7mm and 6.5 all use the same case. The amount of powder and velocities are very similar to the 280AI. The limiting factor in the 6.5 is using lighter weight bullets around 140g. Plus I don't like the short fat cases which limits you to one less round when using a bdl bottom plate.

Comment

Order Placed:
      Tier 1
      7mm-08, 20", 1 in 8" twist
      Carbon Desert Night Stock
      Magpul FDE Cerakote

Comment

Originally posted by gfulton View Post
        Yes they are Buzz just checked w/Garrett
        Will they do any manners finish?

Comment

dang one thing i would change would be to post pictures of ALL stock patterns/colors to choose from, not 1 million color combinations.

Comment

Originally posted by robie View Post
            Will they do any manners finish?

They said yes.

Comment

Called today to place my order but didn’t get a chance to speak to anyone so now I gotta wait till Tuesday lol ��.

Comment

Not hearing anyone saying they are going with 6.5 Creedmoor. No longer the sexy new round? I’m not one to jump on new cartridges, but it’s obvious the 6.5 isn’t new anymore and it’s not going anywhere, so it’s time for me to get one.

Just not sure on barrel length. I have 16 and 18” 308s, but I’m thinking the 6.5CM needs at least 22”. I want to get the performance of the round, but still want to keep it short enough not to be cumbersome with a suppressor. Any recs from anyone?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by DocHolliday View Post
                  Not hearing anyone saying they are going with 6.5 Creedmoor. No longer the sexy new round? I’m not one to jump on new cartridges, but it’s obvious the 6.5 isn’t new anymore and it’s not going anywhere, so it’s time for me to get one.

Just not sure on barrel length. I have 16 and 18” 308s, but I’m thinking the 6.5CM needs at least 22”. I want to get the performance of the round, but still want to keep it short enough not to be cumbersome with a suppressor. Any recs from anyone?

Everybody already has one

Comment

If I didn't already have 6.5cm I would be ordering one, no question.

Comment

That's what mine is. I feel 22 is the perfect compromise between velocity and handling when running a suppressor.

I too seem to have noticed the creed may be reaching market saturation. That and the new 65 prc has people really excited as of today.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N920A using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Slick8 View Post
                        That's what mine is. I feel 22 is the perfect compromise between velocity and handling when running a suppressor.

I too seem to have noticed the creed may be reaching market saturation. That and the new 65 prc has people really excited as of today.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N920A using Tapatalk
                        Why not be excited? Same as the 6.5cm but with lil extra hp. If you don’t reload you can buy match ammo for 37.99 probably not as sweet as the 29. For the cm tho

Comment

Any estimate of when the builds will be ready to ship / pickup?

Comment

I went 6.5 creed, Garrett said that 20 inch barrel would work great with a suppressor.

Comment

Originally posted by bloodtrail18 View Post
                              If I didn't already have 6.5cm I would be ordering one, no question.

Originally posted by Black Ice View Post
                              Everybody already has one

Originally posted by Slick8 View Post

Originally posted by Texas007 View Post
                              I went 6.5 creed, Garrett said that 20 inch barrel would work great with a suppressor.

Thanks for the responses. Good to know that on the 20” Texas 007.

Comment

I'm going with a 6.5 Creed. I have a Fieldcraft in 6.5 cm that I will be selling.

Comment

Working...
                                X