Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Antlers86 View Post
    Rockwater Ranch

Tim is a good guy. Lots of critters in that place.
    Correct my bad! Rockwater Ranch

Comment

Little bit farther than 2 hours but Double L right outside Victoria is great for taking kids for pigs. Day or night hunts under feeder lights.

Comment

Originally posted by sqiggy View Post
        What is "reasonable"?
        Keep me in mind after deer season. Just to dang hot now.
        I do hog hunts, bow or gun. Kids 16 and under are free with a paying adult and yall can shoot or stick however many you want. $150 for the entire weekend hunt.
        And the place is about 2 1/2 hrs. east of Dallas.
        That sounds great. A new member here can't send PM's yet. Would like to see if about hunting in January. I am disabled due to multiple back and heart surgery so I don't do alot of walking. Hope this won't be a problem.

Comment

Anyone have any luck hunting public land? Houston Area

Comment

Originally posted by Drvrbob View Post
            That sounds great. A new member here can't send PM's yet. Would like to see if about hunting in January. I am disabled due to multiple back and heart surgery so I don't do alot of walking. Hope this won't be a problem.
            We usually start the first weekend in Feb. If you can climb up on a 4 wheeler, we can get you to a stand. I have set up pallet ground blinds set anywhere from 40 to 75 yards out from the feeders. All you need to bring is a chair to sit in.

Comment

Rockwater Ranch is Rusk Texas is a great place for big hunting. Ive taken six from there!

Comment

I see a lot of PM's, if anyone has options around Kerrville area...please PM me. (or within a few hours of there)

Comment

Three Curl has hunts for ~$200 I believe.

Comment

I’m looking for something similar, would like to get my 18yr old son on some hogs with his bow and my 8yr old with his gun. Anyone know of a good place to take a weekend trip north texas area or close

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

We usually start the first weekend in Feb. If you can climb up on a 4 wheeler, we can get you to a stand. I have set up pallet ground blinds set anywhere from 40 to 75 yards out from the feeders. All you need to bring is a chair to sit in.
                      Got anymore openings? That sounds perfect for the gimpy vet in my group.

Comment

Originally posted by cjsplitts View Post
                        Got anymore openings? That sounds perfect for the gimpy vet in my group.
                        Got a few. Filling up pretty fast. Most are repeat clients.

Comment

Got a few. Filling up pretty fast. Most are repeat clients.
                          Still trying to wrangle the boys into a schedule. Can you Pm me your contact info or availability for March April?

Comment

Originally posted by stick_string View Post
                            I see a lot of PM's, if anyone has options around Kerrville area...please PM me. (or within a few hours of there)
                            Or near San Antonio?

Comment

Im also looking for something around the dfw area. Have 2 guns and 1 bow for 3 hunters. If anyone has some information on a not so expensive place that would be awesome. Thanks everyone.

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Therooster240g View Post
                                Im also looking for something around the dfw area. Have 2 guns and 1 bow for 3 hunters. If anyone has some information on a not so expensive place that would be awesome. Thanks everyone.

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk
                                I have 3 spots open for the last weekend in March.$150 per hunter for the entire hunt, Friday afternoon till noon that Sunday. 2 1/2 hrs. East of downtown Dallas. Shoot all you want.

Comment

Working...
                                X