Stabilizer suggestions...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Stabilizer suggestions...

Well I just got an amazing deal on a brand new in box 2016 Elite Synergy. I’m going to need to start customizing it soon and figured I’d start with a stabilizer. I’m primarily using the bow for hunting so I’d like one that reduces vibration and sound as much as possible! Any suggestions are appreciated! I just got into archery a little over a year ago so I need all the help I can get. Heh

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I've been happy with the Apex End game. 8" and reasonable price. I also have a nice one that I made, it's 15".

Sent from my LM-V405 using Tapatalk

Comment

I’ll have to check that one out. Thanks.

Comment

Doinker all the way 'round here. I shoot the 10.5" on my hunting rig with 6 ounces of weight, works great. Also keeps me legal for bowhunter freestyle class in TFAA.

As a side note, Cartel is building some really inexpensive rods right now, you can find them on Lancaster, a 12" bar for about $20-30, it's a good deal, but you will have to add the weights and the dampener.

Bee Stinger and Doinker both sell kits, with a front bar and a side bar for hunting, with weights; these run about $280-300 but are an all in one kit and they look and perform great.

http://www.lancasterarchery.com/cart...tabilizer.html

http://www.doinker.com/shop#!/25-1oz...egory=17877116

Comment

Originally posted by antiparadigm View Post
          I've been happy with the Apex End game. 8" and reasonable price. I also have a nice one that I made, it's 15".

I also feel the same

Comment

I saw another company called wick stick that makes kits that have hundreds of custom color options and for a dual bar setup with v mount it's like 160- 180 bucks.

Last edited by antiparadigm; 01-28-2019, 10:04 AM. Reason: Add info

Comment

Originally posted by antiparadigm View Post
              I saw another company called wick stick that makes kits that have hundreds of custom color options and for a dual bar setup with v mount it's like 160- 180 bucks.

That's a good deal if they are well built. Do you use them?

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk

Comment

I think I may go with either the apex endgame or a shadow stab. Still debating. Thanks for all the input, I really appreciate it!

Comment

I love my Atomic Rods. Very solid and well built.

Comment

I've been wanting to try the titanium ones from firenock.

Comment

Check out Stokerized. High quality carbon stabilizers. The carbon makes the rod light and all the weight from the weight disks makes all the weight at the end, which you want to help keep the bow steady. I have 11” one on my RX-3, it really helps a lot.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Comment

I run a Bee Stinger 15" Premier Plus on the front and 12" on the back.
                        Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by Rat View Post
                          That's a good deal if they are well built. Do you use them?

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk
                          Not yet, but I will soon. If OP will buy my Apex End game I will get a set. Lol. They look to be quality built. I will post it up if I get them.

Comment

Any response on the wick sticks post. They look decent but want to see an actual user review

Comment

Old post but just don't use one.

Comment

Working...
                              X