Income property question

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Income property question

I'm looking to buy a rent house in the next year. Does anyone on here have any recommendations on a good company to get a loan through? Any advice is greatly appreciated!!!

Talk to Trey "TexCattleman" on here. He's your guy.

Comment

Are you looking to finance the purchase only, or wanting to finance the purchase + the rehab?

Comment

Jay at Agsreward.

Mortgages and Insurance for Texas Aggies by Texas Aggies AgsReward.com is part of the Hurst Lending and Insurance Group of Companies.  We are dedicated to making your home buying, selling, financing and insuring experience easy and worry free.  We serve the entire state of Texas, with several other states to

Comment

Originally posted by Chance Love View Post
          Talk to Trey "TexCattleman" on here. He's your guy.
          This, Trey is great to work with. He and his team make it easy

Comment

Do they service loans in the San Antonio area? Probably just going to finance the purchase. RingSteel what type of loan would you have to have to fund purchase and rehab?

Comment

Following this.

Comment

Following as well

Comment

I just bought 2 rent houses in SA and used Willow Bend Mortgage for both. Conventional 30 yr loans. Josh Martinez will shoot you straight and his team is great to work with. Tell them Reece sent you over.

Comment

Good information on here. Going to have to look into this more.

Comment

Originally posted by CoachS View Post
                      Do they service loans in the San Antonio area? Probably just going to finance the purchase. RingSteel what type of loan would you have to have to fund purchase and rehab?
                      I think he does all of Texas. I’m in Coppell (dfw) and he’s handling ours no problem

Comment

Originally posted by CoachS View Post
                        A "hard money loan" is a short term loan that lends up to 75% of the After Repaired Value. You can use the loan to buy the house and pay for the rehab. Immediately after the rehab is complete, roll into a conventional mortgage.
                        It's a method to acquire rental property with less of your money out of your pocket.

Comment

I have financed all of mine through a local in-house lender. Rates are not as good, but the out of pocket savings up front (thousands of $) and easiness of transaction is well worth it to me as I pay my rental property notes off as quickly as I can by throwing extra principal at them each month.

Comment

Originally posted by RingSteel View Post
                            A "hard money loan" is a short term loan that lends up to 75% of the After Repaired Value. You can use the loan to buy the house and pay for the rehab. Immediately after the rehab is complete, roll into a conventional mortgage.
                            It's a method to acquire rental property with less of your money out of your pocket.
                            PM Sent

Comment

Bump it!

Comment

Working...
                              X