Hot shotters Deleting pickups

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hot shotters Deleting pickups

Asking for a buddy, any hot shotters delete their trucks?? Any advice?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Might want to look into the epa just going after kory willis and ppei the other day before doing so

Comment

I wouldn’t

Comment

Originally posted by Kas View Post
        Might want to look into the epa just going after kory willis and ppei the other day before doing so

Can you post a link? I googled and didn’t see anything. Not interested in deleting but have always wondered when someone would possibly be involved in a lawsuit or investigation for this.

Comment

epa sucks delete doesn't. close thread.

Comment

I got hit by DOT last year in my deleted F-350. They gave me a lot of crap about GCVWR, but never a word about emissions. That said I my next rig is keeping emissions intact. Feels like I’m running on borrowed time before they start seriously cracking down.

Comment

Big no no on a commercial vehicle. DOT inspection and all.

Comment

Not a hot shotter but I suspect the DOT inspection would stop the deleting. That said, I have seen a few lately that have been deleted. No idea what the fine is, but I can't imagine it's cheap.

I am with TX03RUBI. Either going gas 3/4 ton or keeping emissions intact. Just one less thing to worry about.
                Last edited by WItoTX; 09-17-2019, 05:28 AM. Reason: .

Comment

My truck is deleted but has all the stock components on the truck. Exhaust is identical to stock but has no internals.

Comment

Not that this has anything directly related to the OP question, but my commercial insurance on my Peterbilt went up by 10% two weeks ago. I inquired with my insurance company about the rate hike and they reviewed my policies. They called back and asked me a few questions and one was had a I modified the emissions on my truck. I have not, but when that stupid EGR cooler goes out again I might.

I am going to ASSUME that a deleted truck is not worth as much as a stock truck according to insurance companies. I cant verify that and its just my opinion. But they did lower my insurance rates back down to 460.00 a month.

Comment

all the indicators are there.....the state/feds are slowing tightening the knot on emmissions

Comment

Originally posted by fbchunter View Post
                        Can you post a link? I googled and didn’t see anything. Not interested in deleting but have always wondered when someone would possibly be involved in a lawsuit or investigation for this.
                        Kori Willis does/sells custom tuning for diesel trucks. He’s not some individual with a deleted truck that got thrown under the jail by DOT.

Comment

Originally posted by Rick View Post
                          all the indicators are there.....the state/feds are slowing tightening the knot on emmissions
                          Yep. Which is odd because this was all Obama's fault, and should have stopped three years ago I thought.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Whiskers View Post
                            My truck is deleted but has all the stock components on the truck. Exhaust is identical to stock but has no internals.
                            Probably the the next phase, deleted without looking like it visually..
                            I have thought about doing the too

Comment

Originally posted by fbchunter View Post
                              from kory willis himself
                              Attached Files

Comment

Working...
                              X