Coolest idea EVER

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Coolest idea EVER

So. A THF member is building one of these for me after looking for a long time at safe solutions for my guns, rifles, documents and jewelry. I think it’s one of the coolest ideas ever and it’s not going to cost me an arm and a leg!! Check them out! It’s a Fridge Safe!! Hide that stuff in plain sight!

Nice

Comment

Pretty cool looking

Comment

That's a "cool" idea!

Comment

Originally posted by bigjohntex View Post
          That's a "cool" idea!

Lol I see what you did there [emoji6][emoji6]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

I like it. Does it have any kind of security measures? Lock, combination, bolt, etc...?

Comment

Originally posted by MasterOfNothing View Post
              I like it. Does it have any kind of security measures? Lock, combination, bolt, etc...?

Yep. He can add an electric lock, padlock whatever sort of lock combo. He added an alarm to his so if the fridge is opened, rocked or whatever it sends him an alert to his phone. He is putting in a dehumidifier, fan and LED lights into mine.

Comment

Very impressive^^^^^^

Comment

Pretty cool

Comment

He sent me this one too and now he has me deciding on what color I want the carpet for the interior. I’m SUPER pumped!!

Comment

Very cool.
                      Only thing I will say after being robbed before is that the thieves did hit the fridge and dumped food out etc.

Comment

I haven't seen a fridge like that brown since "grandmas house", she even had the aluminum ice trays with the pull handle to break the cubes loose.

Comment

Actually I didn’t get the fridge safe to keep the thieves from getting into it. Trust me when I say being a cop, tons of safes are broken into all the time even when they’re locked. If a thief wants your stuff they’ll get it. I got it as a deterrent but mostly to keep my rifles/guns out of my kids hands.

Comment

Gutted coke machine works good too

Comment

Interesting....and way cool. I’m busting at the seams in regard to safe space and need to add something. Hmmm...strangely I’m intrigued by this.

Comment

Working...
                              X