No announcement yet.

Best wireless camera

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I have 4 coverts. All work great and especially on their solar panel and the eneloop batteries. I have one that is at 2 years without a battery change. 2 others at one year. Older models did miss a few pics. New ones are much improved.

Comment

Great thread as I want to get my 1st two this spring.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Comment

Covert or Jager(you can get just cell cam without having gate)
        Been running Coverts for years....great CS
        I run a Jager Pro hog gate....and it’s great.

Comment

Reconyx is the best without a doubt, never misses pics and sends full resolution pics to your email quickly and most importantly never any problems. The old Spartans were good but heard bad things about the newer models. I’ve heard to many complaints about Coverts not sending pics on this site.

Comment

I was gonna start a thread exactly like this a few days ago...got busy, forgot. Thanks OP!!!

Comment

Covert. I run 4 of them for two years now and very happy with them.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Sky point seems to be leading the pack.....so far!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Landrover View Post
                  Sky point seems to be leading the pack.....so far!!!

Not thrilled with the negative reviews on their website. I wish this was an easier decision for me, I don’t mind spending the money, but nervous of buying the wrong one.
                  I will probably need an antenna extension and a remote battery pack with solar panel. Some of the areas have fairly dense piney woods. Also I have pretty good ATT signal out ther.
                  Any input is appreciated.
                  Thanks
                  Bert

Comment

Originally posted by BigDraw View Post
                    Not thrilled with the negative reviews on their website. I wish this was an easier decision for me, I don’t mind spending the money, but nervous of buying the wrong one.
                    I will probably need an antenna extension and a remote battery pack with solar panel. Some of the areas have fairly dense piney woods. Also I have pretty good ATT signal out ther.
                    Thanks
                    Bert
                    You will not need remote battery pack for a Covert. 12 rechargeables in the camera and done.

Comment

Originally posted by BigDraw View Post

Thanks

Bert
                      Ur 1st paragraph is dead on!!!

Comment

I've got a brand new Covert that I have never used. I don't have a lease, and the AT&T signal is weak at my house.

Comment

Look into the major spypoint debacle a few weeks ago. Basically bricked half the cameras. They found a fix but you had to physically be at camera to do it. Had one for a week wouldn’t connect at my spot. Put up a covert this week and no issues.

Comment

Covert, run 3 and buddy runs 4 in Oklahoma. Been great cameras, do they have a few kinks now and then yes, but customer service is top notch!
                            Last edited by Christianhuff; 01-16-2019, 06:08 AM.

Comment

Spy point customer service is BAD!!!!!

Comment

im a spartan fan. i own 3 and we have 10 between my hunting party and they all work flawlessly.

Comment

Working...
                                X