• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Didn't that kid play quite a bit? Either way, the portal is dumb

Comment

Originally posted by eradicator View Post
      Transferred in with 4 years to play 3. He was a Mater Dei kid before Butler JUCO. He played in 6 games and started 3.

There is no doubt he would have been counted on in 2020, but there were issues and with the coaching flip. I'm not surprised.
      Last edited by Chad C; 01-30-2020, 08:29 AM.

Comment

2020 College Football - Off Season Discussion

He played enough. .... injuries gave him some starts. Like Chad say, he would have played this year since Texas graduated McCullough but it’s not the end of the world with the black cloud he drug around himself like PigPen.

Comment

I coulda tied up a dozen jigs in the time it took me to get caught up on this! I would say bring on Sept, but I got a million crappie to catch before then and some hardware to bring home!

I'm not sold on the Bo hire but time will tell. Maybe they will keep him away from the podium. O can say whatever he wants, nobody can understand him anyhow.

Geaux Tigahs!

Comment

Originally posted by Slew View Post
            I coulda tied up a dozen jigs in the time it took me to get caught up on this! I would say bring on Sept, but I got a million crappie to catch before then and some hardware to bring home!

I'm not sold on the Bo hire but time will tell. Maybe they will keep him away from the podium. O can say whatever he wants, nobody can understand him anyhow.

Geaux Tigahs!
            A lot of humor and truth wrapped up in this statement.

Yeah, not a fan of the Pelini hire.

Comment

Originally posted by Smart View Post
              He played enough. .... injuries gave him some starts. Like Chad say, he would have played this year since Texas graduated McCullough but it’s not the end of the world with the black cloud he drug around himself like PigPen.
              I've pretty much resigned myself to the fact that if you don't want to be there then it's not doing either side any good. The portal has accelerated some of that and gives the kids an out before they can truly decide if they need to stick it out or not.

Comment

TCU added Jack Pardee's grandson as a PWO QB. Have no idea if he's any good or not, but the name recognition was interesting. Come on September

Comment

I've pretty much resigned myself to the fact that if you don't want to be there then it's not doing either side any good. The portal has accelerated some of that and gives the kids an out before they can truly decide if they need to stick it out or not.
                  The portal and targeting have ruined college football but I'm still an addict.

Comment

Originally posted by Burntorange Bowhunter View Post
                    The portal and targeting have ruined college football but I'm still an addict.

Ruined!? cmon man

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Clark View Post
                      3 different coaches winning NC's from the same program in 20 years.
                      Has that ever been done?
                      Yes its been done before Notre Dame Parseghian 73, Devine 77, Holtz 88
                      University of Miami Schnellenberger 83,Johnson 87 and Erickson 89,91
                      Last edited by The Gipper; 01-30-2020, 09:31 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by El General View Post
                        It is pretty rare for centers to go in the first round.
                        Yessir, figured he would be one. I don't understand that either, no one touches the ball more than the Center.

Comment

Originally posted by drop dead fred View Post
                          Ruined!? cmon man

Deteriorated

Comment

Originally posted by Chad C View Post
                            Deteriorated
                            Jacked up.

Comment

Originally posted by Chad C View Post
                              Deteriorated

Diluted

Comment

Originally posted by drop dead fred View Post
                                Lmao Evans cancelled his GA visit this kid is on another level of red flags

I haven't kept up with the Evans trainwreck, I thought he got released from GA, were they back in the mix?

I watched his Hudl again, and the kid is a monster - but he has a cloud following him like Linus from Charlie Brown.

Comment

Working...
                                X