Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

AR Build Help!!!!

Hey guys,

I need the knowledge from the green screen. I bought several stripped lowers a few years back and got rid of all but one. I'm looking at building out a rifle or AR pistol for myself trying to do a extreme budget build. MY question is, i need some websites to look at AR components. Just wondering if there is anything out there that i haven't checked out or don't know about.

Aimsurplus.com
    Righttobear.com
    Palmettostatearmory.com
    Skdtac.com
    Joeboboutfitters.com
    Damageindustries.com
    Lanbosarnory.com
    Tombstonetactical.com
    Larue.com
    Rainierarms.com
    Weaponoutfitters.com
    Mcarbo.com
    Last edited by BigJimmyRustler; 06-15-2020, 05:18 PM.

Comment

Following...would love to build a hog gun
      Last edited by Sethmac; 06-15-2020, 05:16 PM.

Comment

tagged

Comment

I have mostly used Joebob, Primary arms, and palmetto state in the past. Primary and Joebob were always fast for shipping.

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

Comment

If you just have lowers...

Go Larue. Hands down best “factory” rifle out there.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Cheaperthandirt.com, primaryarms.com, and palmettostatearmory.com

Are my 3 go too’s! I can order on primary arms and pick it up in store 2hrs later. And you can’t beat primary’s pricing and optics most of the time.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Ar15discounts.com

They usually run a sale on certain things if you keep an eye out. One week it’ll be handguards, next will be triggers and so on

And others mentioned above.

Comment

Palmetto State Armory they have good deals on full uppers with lower build kits. Around Christmas time are the best deals.

Comment

Please don’t buy from cheaper than dirt. They’re price gouging scumbags.

Comment

Aero

Comment

Originally posted by BigJimmyRustler View Post
                        Please don’t buy from cheaper than dirt. They’re price gouging scumbags.
                        What he said!!!!!

Comment

Primary Arms and Joe Bob Outfitters: Generally have what you need in stock. Run good sales and ship quickly.

Comment

Cheaper than dirt is garbage. They price gouge like I've never seen before. You literally couldn't give me a gun with their name on it.
                            Primary has always been great to deal with. Super fast shipping and decent, not great, sales often.
                            Palmetto State has some great deals but shipping can be slow. They are an honest business and you will get your order but I've wondered a couple of times if it ever was going to get here.

Comment

Lower build kits have gone up recently so it is harder to find that great deal on a full build kit. Palmetto State has a complete kit around $119 I think.
                              I bought a couple of their $129 versions and they are good kits. You can always shop for stocks, buffer tubes etc...separately but with shipping it usually is easier to get it all in one shot.

PS: Might consider an "oops kit" Has a few extras.
                              My last build doing it in the garage, a detente and spring flew out twice which had me on the floor with a bright light searching for a piece of shiny metal the size of a grain of rice...yes twice. lol
                              Last edited by RattlesnakeDan; 06-16-2020, 05:37 AM.

Comment

Working...
                              X