Hypodermics?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hypodermics?

Anybody a fan of the rage hypodermics on here? I'm sure there are some guys who hate them. I have had good luck with them.

Oh man... Do you realize what you've just done?

Comment

I hate them. I shot the same buck through the heart twice with them and never found him. I killed him the next year with a slick trick.

Comment

Some like beans and some don’t. It is what it is.

Comment

Ohhh crap !!!

Comment

Originally posted by BlackHogDown View Post
            Oh man... Do you realize what you've just done?
            Lol

I will shoot them, but keep in mind the Ferrule may or may not be messed up. I don’t mind if a head breaks as long as I find the animal, trypans have been perfect so far.

Comment

They only kill big deer. 😎😎😎
              This is the deer I killed with them this year.

Comment

I'm still shooting the extremes lol

Comment

Oh lordt

Comment

Originally posted by mix View Post
                    I hate them. I shot the same buck through the heart twice with them and never found him. I killed him the next year with a slick trick.
                    Through the heart twice? And he lived? I am actually a Rage fan but that has nothing to do with my thinking that your statement is far from true.

Comment

Joking aside... I've gone through a couple packs of hypos with no complaints other than the damage to the blades after. Pretty much one-and-done in MY personal experience, albeit an insufficient sample size, admittedly. I have recovered every animal I've poked with a rage but they would've been just as dead with field tips. A few heart shots, and a couple double-lungers. Though I've never had one fail on me, I dont believe the advantages over fixed heads outweigh the potential negatives. I get that they provide more success on "marginal" shots. I'm VERY picky about shots, though, so not too worried about that. I've passed many shots that more seasoned hunters would take in their sleep. I'm much more concerned with shot selection than BH selection.

I've recently switched to Slick Tricks and Muzzys. Going to give them each a try. Again, just MY personal opinion.

Aint no way but to try it out for yourself! If you've had good luck with them, then no reason to switch just because someone else doesn't like them. Good luck the rest of the season. Hope to see some LDPs!

Comment

I love them, have always worked well for me.

Comment

A guy I hunt with just bought several packs on sale and they rattle bad when you screw them on, something isn’t right with the shock collar or something, I have one in my box and it doesn’t rattle at all.

Comment

They kill and field dress!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by BIG D View Post
                              Through the heart twice? And he lived? I am actually a Rage fan but that has nothing to do with my thinking that your statement is far from true.

That's why I put the smiley face at the end. Honestly I like them. I've killed quite a few animals with them.

Comment

Working...
                              X