Looking for suspension help

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Looking for suspension help

Buying a 1-ton dually this Friday looking for someone in the Houston area maybe a TBHer that installs air ride suspensions. Looking to soften the ride a little when not loaded, but not lose any payload or towing capacity. PS pretty handy in the shop, I can help out if will reduce the cost.
    Attached Files

Can’t help you directly due to time constraints but if you have a little downtime and can get to the area, check out Texas Off-road and Performance in Manvel.

They’ve done a fair amount of work for my brothers and I, including bags on my younger brother’s 2019 Super Duty, a 6” Rough Country lift on my daughter’s 2016 Ram 1500 and most recently (2 weeks ago tomorrow), replaced the puck level on my Ram 1500 with lift struts and also did the rear shocks while at it.

Quick turnaround with quality work and good prices.

Comment

Might see if you can get the mods to move your thread to the Campfire forum, where you'll prob get more response?

Comment

Ekstensive Metal Works - Texas Metal - We specialize in one off custom cars and trucks. As a custom automotive shop we strive to serve our customers with the highest quality most reliable builds in the industry. Texas Metal Velocity Network - Houston -

Comment

Originally posted by 6.5 shooter View Post
          Pretty good show, but that guy is expensive.

Comment

Got the truck. Found out that it already has air bags on it. Looking at sulastic shackles suppose to make ride softer.

Comment

Working...
            X