Edit

Comment

Originally posted by oktx View Post
      [ATTACH]1056684[/ATTACH]
      The guy that wrote that must of graduated from OU!!! Lol

Comment

Originally posted by c3products20 View Post
        If that triggered you, you definitely don’t want to look at the horn odds vs sec. 😂🤣😂

Comment

Originally posted by c3products20 View Post
          Negative. They are supposedly serious national title contenders this season.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by oktx View Post
            If that triggered you, you definitely don’t want to look at the horn odds vs sec. [emoji23][emoji1787][emoji23]

Ou is supposed to have a solid team this year. Sips…not so much.. I can’t see them beating more than 3 teams in the sec.

Comment

Originally posted by drop dead fred View Post
              So y’all are being hypocritical….got it

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Idk who y’all is but if you think that A&M and Texas are even in the same realm of liberalism you’re delusional.

To most folks there’s a difference between having a liberal admin and “cocks not glocks”.

Comment

Originally posted by Bullseye07 View Post
                Idk who y’all is but if you think that A&M and Texas are even in the same realm of liberalism you’re delusional.

To most folks there’s a difference between having a liberal admin and “cocks not glocks”.

DRAGieland?

Comment

Originally posted by CoolHandLuke View Post
                  Ou is supposed to have a solid team this year. Sips…not so much.. I can’t see them beating more than 3 teams in the sec.
                  Check the pre season FPI. Aggy 6. Texas 7.

Aggy would lose 4 in the Big 12 this year at least maybe 5.

Last edited by Burntorange Bowhunter; 07-25-2021, 03:42 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by bloodstick View Post
                    My BIL is one of them that graduated 2015 from A&M. Hes pretty excited to see how it shakes out.

I may be mistaken, but i thought the NIL was pointed toward sponsors/businesses paying the athletes, not the university itself? I haven’t done a deep dive in the workings of that part yet.

You are correct on the NIL info. Unchartered waters. I’m just not for College kids being paid to play sports by anyone. Just my two cents. College Sports are the reason I do not watch Professional sports. Just seems like College kids try harder. Guys being paid millions of dollars jog to first base. College kids hustle. It will change the landscape of college sports.

Comment

Originally posted by Bayouboy View Post
                      Teams like Michigan and Ohio St? I have heard rumors.
                      Definitely ACC and BIG teams, they know once UT/OU switch conferences SEC will be king of the roost, PAC 12 isn't even in the conversation anymore.

Comment

Originally posted by Burntorange Bowhunter View Post

Horns can go 2-10 and they will be a top ten in preseason polls the following year, happens every single year. Lol at Ags losing to 50% of the Big12 teams.

Comment

Originally posted by James View Post
                          Horns can go 2-10 and they will be a top ten in preseason polls the following year, happens every single year. Lol at Ags losing to 50% of the Big12 teams.
                          They did when in the big12. What have they proven consistently that anything has changed?

Comment

Originally posted by Burntorange Bowhunter View Post

Wow, B12 sounds strong, wonder why it’s imploding?

Comment

Bob, use your sarcasm font next time. They always take your bait.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Originally posted by Bullseye07 View Post

Liberal is liberal idc who has brighter color hair

Comment

Working...
                                X