No announcement yet.

Which ice chest?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My 65 quart yeti my wife bought me when we were dating is still rocking along like new. 11+ years later. Suck on that igloo!

Comment

Originally posted by Bigdaddy View Post
      I guess I’m one of the few yeti fans. I can leave on Friday drive to destin come home 9 days later and still have ice when I get home. Yes it is stored inside once I get there but my luck is really good with the yetis

No there are a ton of us yeti guys but most of us avoid these threads because the Coleman’s from Dollar General are just as good.... so says the internet. [emoji23]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by FVR JR View Post
        For your drinks, a $50 igloo works as good as any of the $200 cool club coolers. If you're opening and closing it, you ain't going to keep ice. Now for food, get any of the rotomolded ones, cool it first, fill it, get the forklift to put it in the truck, and don't open it.

^^^This here is how it works in real life…^^^

Comment

Which ice chest?

I give these away as referral and closing gifts and they work amazingly! The buckets are $77, the 20qt are $73 and the 45qt coolers are around $120 each, my cost!

Comment

Ozark trail

Comment

Tough cooler is nice for what it's for but the Bison cooler bag get used the most around here. Day to day lid flippin' it don't really matter but.....
              Rounded up my random coolers we've had forever and shot the gap sealer foam in to the lids. Biggest weakness on regular coolers is the hollow lids. Seems to help! Prolly got the idea here..dunno, but cheap coolers get used much more cuz they're light and have wheels!

Comment

Originally posted by jkg2003 View Post

I give these away as referral and closing gifts and they work amazingly! The buckets are $77, the 20qt are $73 and the 45qt coolers are around $120 each, my cost!

What are these? Btw, great gifts. I need to start doing this.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by trophy8 View Post
                  My 65 quart yeti my wife bought me when we were dating is still rocking along like new. 11+ years later. Suck on that igloo!
                  Same here. Brother bought me a 75qt yeti for my wedding present and it will be 10 years in July. Still looks good and works great. Can fill up with drinks and ice on Friday and still have plenty of ice on Sunday and that is opening and closing throughout the day.

Also have a 105qt RTIC. Filled it up Friday and still had ice on Monday this past weekend. Going in and out all day long to get drinks. Only minor complaint is when you fill it up, it is HEAVY!!

Comment

The lifetime coolers work as well as the others. The company Lifetime gave us (all CPC employees) one after the thing from covid started slowing down as we worked through the pandemic. We sell them the plastic used to make them.

Comment

I've got a "65 qt" YETI and it's awesome, as long as it stays in the back of the truck and I never have to move it. The Igloos with the telescoping handles and wheels are where it's at if you need a big cooler. I've had one for about 10 years, and I'd say I am lucky that it's made it that far. Definitely on it's last leg. Oh, and they hold ice as good as a YETI or any of them.

If anybody wants to trade a Bison for my YETI give me a shout!
                      MZ

Comment

Iceland Coolers is here in Abilene. I looked at them the other day at a local meat market. I came really close to walking out with a 120 qt cooler, but I really don't need another cooler. They are the nicest I've seen. Really well thought out. They have dividers that are removable and can be used as cutting boards. Rubber coated metal basket racks to keep things up out of the ice and water. Push button valve to release air so the lid can open. Cup/bottle holders that can hang on the outside of the rim while the door is open or shut. High quality materials all around. Next time I need a cooler, I'm getting one of these. I don't know who owns the company, but they're in Abilene.

Iceland roto-molded coolers are designed to withstand the toughest conditions on earth and keep your items colder for longer. We also have the most included accessories and unique cooler options around - all for less money.

Comment

One with wheels, as I'm getting older and carrying these heavy coolers is a beating!

Comment

Working...
                          X