• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Shutting down hwy 59 between ganada and Victoria now for high water

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by dphillips62 View Post
      Almost couldn't get to work this morning in Port Lavaca. HWY 35 From port lavaca auto group to the high school was covered in about 4-10" of water FM 1090 was closed at Six Mile. and it's still coming down, may be real challenging trying to get home this afternoon
      I can’t get to my shop here in port lavaca. Just waiting it out now hoping the water goes down.

Comment

Over 5 inches in three hours south of Kingsville.

Comment

3.7 overnight Hobby Airport...................

Comment

Originally posted by Strummer View Post
            Looks like y’all are getting hammered tonight . We are on round two . Getting hit hard . I’m at work tonight so I’m not sure how bad it is at the house . Hear a few roads are flooded in town .
            Originally posted by Strummer View Post
            It’s looking like I might have a hard time getting home from work this morning. Been rain hard non stop since about 8 .
            We got it pretty good last night. Not so much the rain but the wind and lightning was crazy. I poured 3" out this morning. Was not very comfortable walking in water with lightning hitting everywhere.

I know for sure we have one tree down but besides that it looks like we are good. After work, going to buy some stuff to hook the sump pump up to drain the front yard before the next round.

Comment

I'm half way between Hearne and Cameron - eastern side of Milam County. It thundered all night. We got 1/4". That's it. .25.

Comment

7.75 in inez last night. Neighbor had 9. I poured 6 inches out of gauge at 9pm so some may have splashed out. Had 6.75 Sunday and 7.75 on May 1st. We are very flooded

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

Comment

I10 west shutdown west of Sealy. I’ve been parked on it for almost 2 hours and map is saying closed until 2pm.

Comment

Originally posted by Jet Black View Post
                    I10 west shutdown west of Sealy. I’ve been parked on it for almost 2 hours and map is saying closed until 2pm.
                    What the heck is going on?

Comment

I 10 is still flooded in the west bound lane at the San Bernard River.

Comment

Originally posted by Joe H View Post
                        7.75 in inez last night. Neighbor had 9. I poured 6 inches out of gauge at 9pm so some may have splashed out. Had 6.75 Sunday and 7.75 on May 1st. We are very flooded

We had 4.75” last night in Inez off J2.

Comment

Originally posted by Palmetto View Post
                          4.5" overnight here on the north side of Hwy 35.
                          I’m south of town by the liquor store on 521.

Comment

Friendswood my weather station shows 5" since it started yesterday.

Comment

Originally posted by Dusty Britches View Post
                              I'm half way between Hearne and Cameron - eastern side of Milam County. It thundered all night. We got 1/4". That's it. .25.
                              Neighbor told me after all that last night, we got just a little over an inch here in Franklin.

Comment

Originally posted by CLR View Post
                                We had 4.75” last night in Inez off J2.
                                I am in pura vida

Comment

Working...
                                X