F250s in Stock

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

F250s in Stock

Anyone found F250s in stock at a dealership not charging over MSRP ???

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Seems like everyone that gets a 22 in is going to charge over msrp simply because they can.
    I would order one. I ordered a King Ranch diesel for about almost 5k under msrp on 8/20. It’s scheduled to be built on 10/4

Comment

Did you try Cook Ford in Texas City? They have a couple of 22’s on the lot and I’m talking with them now. They aren’t charging over MSRP, but obviously the stock is low right now. I’m thinking of trading in my 19 KR for a 22 because of the trade in value.

Comment

Originally posted by kkp005 View Post
        Seems like everyone that gets a 22 in is going to charge over msrp simply because they can.
        I would order one. I ordered a King Ranch diesel for about almost 5k under msrp on 8/20. It’s scheduled to be built on 10/4
        What delivery date did they give you? I’m hearing 6-8 weeks if you’re lucky.

Comment

This one is for the birds… so I drive all over for work. They have em at certain dealerships and none at others. The most I’ve seen on a lot is in Vernon tx. I’ve seen a few on a lot north of Decatur between there and whicita falls. I personally ordered a 22 maybe a month or so ago. Got a vin assigned to me, but no delivery date. The build date from Ford has been pushed back twice already.

Comment

My build date is sept 20. No delivery date

Comment

Originally posted by Payne346 View Post
              What delivery date did they give you? I’m hearing 6-8 weeks if you’re lucky.
              Man it’s all over the map. I was told 6-8 weeks and mine will probably be close to 8 or 9 by the time it is delivered.

I think what you order will also affect build date. They are building very view with adaptive steering so do not order that feature. I originally had the factory spray in bedliner on my build. I took that off option off on 9/10 and got a build date /vin sent to me yesterday. Apparently there’s also a shortage on spray in liner materials

Comment

The process is you order one, the dealership places your order. Ford sends you a confirmation email saying they got your order. About 2 weeks later you get an email from Ford with a vin number and a build date. No delivery date. My build date has been pushed 2x now by Ford. Originally was supposed to be sept 6. Now it’s sept 20th. Still no delivery date. The emails will come directly from Ford to you.

Comment

I ordered a lariat ultimate w a chit load of options. Sticker from Ford was 77k

Comment

I ordered my 22 KR back in July and got a build date of September 8th. Then got pushed back till the 21st. They contacted me again a couple days ago and said the build date is to be determined. I contacted the dealer and was told that the seats are on back order along with several other things. So I’m going in on Monday and changing it over to a Lariat. Hopefully they will be able to deliver it before the end of the year.

Comment

Is all this still related to the chip shortage or just the overall economy right now??

Comment

Originally posted by pervis View Post
                        The process is you order one, the dealership places your order. Ford sends you a confirmation email saying they got your order. About 2 weeks later you get an email from Ford with a vin number and a build date. No delivery date. My build date has been pushed 2x now by Ford. Originally was supposed to be sept 6. Now it’s sept 20th. Still no delivery date. The emails will come directly from Ford to you.
                        My buddy just had the same thing happen to him for the exact same dates as you. Still no delivery date. He just told me about it a few hours ago. Said he heard a big plant just shut down. Prob gonna get pushed back again he thinks.

Comment

Originally posted by Boyd1212 View Post
                          I ordered my 22 KR back in July and got a build date of September 8th. Then got pushed back till the 21st. They contacted me again a couple days ago and said the build date is to be determined. I contacted the dealer and was told that the seats are on back order along with several other things. So I’m going in on Monday and changing it over to a Lariat. Hopefully they will be able to deliver it before the end of the year.
                          It’s the foam for the seats, no matter what material is on them. My buddy ordered a Tremor blackout package a month ago & it’s been pushed from 6-8wks build time to TBD.

The global supply chain is in shambles right now and will be for 2 more years.

Comment

Ordered my F350 on 8/12 They gave a build date of 9/13. Last week it was pushed to the week of 9/20. My last one took from April to July. A priority code of 10
                            On your build sheet is the highest and will get you in production sooner. Ordered another Thursday and have a build date of 10/18

Comment

I bought a 21 tremor about 3-4 months ago from autonation ford gulf freeway. Ended up paying 3k under MSRP and got stupid $ for the 2020 Denali I traded in. They do not mark up trucks there. Also, I hear good things on bill fick. Autonation typically has trucks in stock that are not online. You may give them a call.

Comment

Working...
                              X