Cash For Criminals Program

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Cash For Criminals Program

San Francisco is rolling out a program that will actually pay high-risk offenders to not shoot anyone as gun crimes tick up in the city. 300 dollars a month with an opportunity to get an extra 200. Lord call me home. I’m out.

And now I read that they are doing the same for drug addicts. Paying them cash to stay clean. Hopefully soon to be ex Gov. Gavin Newsom is trying to get Medicare, yes that’s right, Medicare to pick up the bill. Build a wall around Texas and let’s get cozy.

Comment

Nothing surprises me about the gay bay. Why should it, we’ve been watching the decline (moral and otherwise) for years. But don’t worry, Pelosi has it well in hand !

Comment

They could fix the problem a lot easier with bounty hunters. Put up the old wanted posters and replace the word "or" with "not".

Comment

Demtards are trying to ruin everything in America. Paying someone to not be a jerkweed????????

Comment

It’s complete insanity

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Just another reason why Ca is broke.

Comment

Well maybe we should all just start shooting and maybe they’ll pay us too. Hell who don’t need a little extra corn money right now.

Comment

Aught to just pay folks $300 to shoot the high risk offenders. Heck plenty would do it for free. Crazy world we live in...

Comment

Originally posted by FVR JR View Post
                    Aught to just pay folks $300 to shoot the high risk offenders. Heck plenty would do it for free. Crazy world we live in...
                    Never thought about that. That’s a win win situation and cheaper on the tax payers.

Comment

They can pay me and I promise I won’t shoot anyone today and if I break my promise I’ll return the money.

Comment

Originally posted by Geezy Rider View Post
                        They can pay me and I promise I won’t shoot anyone today and if I break my promise I’ll return the money.
                        Your a stand up guy Geezy Rider. LOL

Comment

Originally posted by Geezy Rider View Post
                          Yes-This!

Comment

They be rob-n and kill-n. Then claim-n not to have done anything so they can collect the $300-$500. That's theft and robbery from both ends!

Comment

Participants of the program will be paired with “Life Coaches” from the cities Street Violence Intervention Program and will serve as “Community Ambassadors”. Participants are also eligible to receive an additional $200 per months through ways such as working, going to school, and or ( wait for it) serving as a mediator in potentially violent situations. In which I guess hollaring “Hey Mo Fo put that gun down” would equate to another $200. You can’t make this sh*t up!!!

Comment

Working...
                              X