Like Width?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Like Width?

This guy fits the bill if width is your flavor. Any guesses on how wide?

Sorry for the pics of pics. Having trouble with getting them from my computer to my phone at the moment.
    Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_2730.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	232.0 KB
ID:	25256005
    Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_2729.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	253.9 KB
ID:	25256006

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yes, yes I do!

Comment

Man, that’s a cool buck. I like him!! Those split 3’s and 4’s are sweet. Heck, even looks like he’s trying to split the 5. Lol
      If I’m looking at him right.

I’m a fan of the wide bucks.

Comment

22-23 maybe a little more, love them wide bucks

Comment

hard to tell from those pictures, but I promise he has 27" beams....I love the way he lays out. I would shoot him no doubt

Comment

25”

Comment

Originally posted by MAP View Post
              hard to tell from those pictures, but I promise he has 27" beams....I love the way he lays out. I would shoot him no doubt
              No doubt on the beams. They were 26 and some change last year and appear to be better this year for sure.

Comment

Beautiful buck, pretty much what comes to mind when thinking south Texas. Hope y’all have a great season.

Comment

I'd say 26" W or right there abouts. I have never seen a buck even close to that big on the hoof.

Comment

No doubt on the beams. They were 26 and some change last year and appear to be better this year for sure
                    thats good to know, 28" on that buck is possible. I think in those pictures he is already at 25"+ and has big bulbs still at the tips.

This is a buck I killed last year that was 25" inside with 27"+ beams....I like big frames even if the tine length isint always there
                    Attached Files

Comment

Man look at those beams! I’m with MAP I bet he has 27-28” beams and 24”-25” wide. This deer looks awful familiar, didn’t y’all let him walk last year? Beautiful mature deer.

Comment

I’m guessing 26-27”

Comment

Originally posted by DKW II View Post
                          Man look at those beams! I’m with MAP I bet he has 27-28” beams and 24”-25” wide. This deer looks awful familiar, didn’t y’all let him walk last year? Beautiful mature deer.
                          Yep! Good memory. We were worried because he disappeared on us late. We didn’t see him for the last half of December or all of January. Then found his shed in the feed pen this spring so knew he was back. Looks like he has added mass, beam length and spread. Will see how those tines finish out! He could be on the kill list this year.

Comment

Hard to tell from those pics but he could be 26"-27" wide. He'll look real good one the wall!

Comment

Originally posted by freerhunter16 View Post
                              No doubt on the beams. They were 26 and some change last year and appear to be better this year for sure.

Looks to be old As well
                              Solid buck sir
                              Hope ya get him this year

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                              X