Best business credit card??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Best business credit card??

Looking for opinions on what everyone thinks!

Thanks!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I use Southwest Airlines, I'm sure there are some better but I like getting those miles.

Comment

we use fidelity because it's linked to our kids 529 plan and we get 2% back monthly on our spend which goes directly into their account. we only have the one card and I use it for all business expenses. between biz and our normal use the 2% has contributed a LOT of money to my kids college, likely will pay for one of their educations.

Comment

AMEX Platinum or Chase Ink Visa

Comment

We use Costco visa business

Comment

Amex here. Love the security

Comment

Amex

Comment

Originally posted by outlook8 View Post
                AMEX Platinum or Chase Ink Visa

$700 annual fee? Yikes

Comment

Capital one Spark is what we use. Fast/easy approval, 2% cash back anytime you want to request a check with no 1099 report.
                  I have a contact if you want to sign up. Send me a pm & I'll get you in touch.

Comment

Amex for us

Comment

It really depends on what your needs are and what type of rewards you are seeking.

AMEX is tops for security protection. Some VISAs and MCs give percentages of payback for purchases.

Comment

Too many variables depending on your situation. Do you travel a lot? Some cards are better than others. It is really just math, whether you earn points or cash on a no annual fee card 2% cash back is tough to beat. Citi has the Double Cash and my local credit union has an unlimited 2% cash back with no annual fee. If you travel and rent cards you may find better value in another card. AMEX Platinum and the premium Chase cards might work for you if you travel a bunch.

Comment

Originally posted by thegrouse View Post
                          Too many variables depending on your situation. Do you travel a lot? Some cards are better than others. It is really just math, whether you earn points or cash on a no annual fee card 2% cash back is tough to beat. Citi has the Double Cash and my local credit union has an unlimited 2% cash back with no annual fee. If you travel and rent cards you may find better value in another card. AMEX Platinum and the premium Chase cards might work for you if you travel a bunch.

Other than a vacation once a year, we typically don’t travel much. Just looking for something to throw monthly reaffirming expenses on to build points or get cash back and use for business expenses and material for certain jobs from time to time.

Comment

Working...
                          X