Steel Building Quote

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Steel Building Quote

What are your guesses for a steel building in today's market? 30 x 50 with 14' walls. 12 x 12 front door, 10 x 10 back door, standard entry door. Continuous ridge vents, wainscot, gutters.

Bout 179 k

Comment

$85k

Comment

Originally posted by Neck View Post
        What are your guesses for a steel building in today's market? 30 x 50 with 14' walls. 12 x 12 front door, 10 x 10 back door, standard entry door. Continuous ridge vents, wainscot, gutters.
        Metal and erection or dirt work, concrete ? What all you looking for

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Comment

Just seeing what y'all think the building itself would cost. Dirt, concrete, and building erection not included.

Sent from my SM-N975U using Tapatalk

Comment

A few weeks ago I got a rough quote for a 30-50x12” walls and two doors for 28k but they wouldn’t lock in until I paid 25% down. This was delivered but not erected.

Comment

Originally posted by deano70 View Post
              A few weeks ago I got a rough quote for a 30-50x12” walls and two doors for 28k but they wouldn’t lock in until I paid 25% down. This was delivered but not erected.
              Mind sharing who quoted you that price or could you PM me the info?

Comment

I’ve got the info at my office. It was something like Rhino out of the Dallas area

Comment

Mueller has kits for around 17k w/out doors. Prices on website.

Comment

My nephew has put up both rhino and Mueller and said the rhinos bolted together much better

Comment

Reason I asked is because I got a quote from 2 of the big name steel building manufacturers in our area and there was a huge difference in the price. 15k difference.

Comment

Originally posted by friscopaint View Post
                        My nephew has put up both rhino and Mueller and said the rhinos bolted together much better
                        With all due respect.
                        I prefer, welded.................

Comment

Originally posted by Neck View Post
                          Reason I asked is because I got a quote from 2 of the big name steel building manufacturers in our area and there was a huge difference in the price. 15k difference.

I would compare scopes of material to be provided. May not be comparing apples to apple with that kind of spread.

Comment

Steel Building Quote

I was just quoted a 35x50 with a 25 ft gable extension 44k

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

I’m putting in a slab for my neighbor’s 40x60 with 14’ walls, three 12’ doors, and a 20x60 lean-to. He just paid $43k for the building 2 weeks ago, fabrication only. Mueller. His other quote was $50k for fab only.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                              X