2020 Masters Ticket Lottery

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

2020 Masters Ticket Lottery

For the umpteenth year in a row, I put in for Master's tickets. The lottery results will be posted June 2. I want to go once, just once in my lifetime. I hear it is amazing. Anyone else in for tix?

I did...made my first trip there this year....

I was amazing....TV doesnt do that course justice

Comment

Originally posted by Outback View Post
      For the umpteenth year in a row, I put in for Master's tickets. The lottery results will be posted June 2. I want to go once, just once in my lifetime. I hear it is amazing. Anyone else in for tix?
      Buy them on Stub Hub.....you may be waiting forever. We paid $375 (each) for Monday practice round tickets and it was worth every penny.

Comment

I just tried to log in, and my address came up as being previously used. I am going to try and call them at lunch to iron out the problem. Its on my bucket list as well.

Comment

I put in yesterday. I am expecting the same results as in the past though.

Comment

Applied yesterday. I told my dad if we haven't been drawn by the time he's 90 we just need to buy some online. Gives us a shade of 30 years to keep trying.

Comment

I put in also! It's a bucket list item for me!

Comment

Thanks for the reminder. Just applied.

Comment

SHHHHHH

you need to delete this thread now. Don't need to be telling even more people. Its hard enough to get drawn already. Been trying for 10 years.

Comment

Been trying for 4/5 years and not been successful...may just go ahead and go stubhub route

Comment

After trying for 8 years just went ahead and bought Monday practice round off of StubHub this year. Well worth the $400 or so I paid per ticket, you'll never watch the tournament the same again. Going to keep trying, would love to win a weekend round.

Comment

Won 4 Monday practice rounds in 2012.Used 2 and sold other 2 for $675 each.Truly is a once in a lifetime trip if you like golf.

Comment

Working...
                        X