Any concrete guys around Houston???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Any concrete guys around Houston???

Got a project I am looking for some pricing on around Midtown at my office and wanted to see if there were any concrete contractors local that may be interested and could give me a rough idea of cost for me to present to boss man to see what he has to say.

I have a a/c'd shop in my warehouse and the concrete floor is in terrible shape. We painted it with epoxy 4 years ago and it is barely there in a lot of places. This is where our guys work on equipment so I need to epoxy it again but I think the best way to do it would be to have about 1 inch to 1.5 inch thick new "slab" poured on top of the existing concrete first. Room is 29.5 ft long by 23.5 feet wide. Anyone have any ideas on rough cost?

Stonhard provides flooring solutions for a wide range of needs, and some needs are best met by our brand Liquid Elements.

Take a look at these guys. They had a rep stop by our office a while back. They have some applications that would work in a shop or warehouse with cracked / uneven slabs.

Comment

Snowflake Killa on here does something with concrete but don’t remember exactly what.

Comment

I can take a look at it. PM incoming.

Comment

Working...
        X