Monoclonal antibody infusion closed down. 9.15.2021

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by bullets13 View Post
    I assume nothing. I just find the hypocrisy laughable. Who are you going to shoot?
    No one, I find the current division cause by the current totalitarian approach scary. We all should find it scary especially if you are median age and risk level.
    Last edited by Texans42; 09-17-2021, 01:59 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by BLAKJAX View Post
      This right here is what I dont Understand about folks ! ...Well put ! Just go get the shot !!
      Why do you care? It's their health not yours. Not your decision to make. Doesn't matter what reason they have as long as it's their reason and their choice. Pretty simple to stay out of someone else's business really.

Sent from my SM-N970U using Tapatalk

Comment

I'm having a hard time understanding why all of the anti-vaxxers on here are so worked up about the possible difficulty (still very easy where I live) of getting monoclonal infusions. It's not like you'd agree to get injected with something that wasn't FDA approved, that fills you full of artificial antibodies mass produced in a lab, and from which long-term side effects are unknown, right? I mean, that's literally all I've heard for the last year when it comes to not getting the vaccine.
        Antibody treatment technology is so old.

How old is it?

They are so old that it was invented by nature millions of years ago and was still around when your mom gave birth to you and through you being “injected” with her breast milk you were given the antibodies to fight off diseases that would normally have killed you because your immune system wasnt strong enough yet to create its own. Do some research before making “informed statements”.

Comment

This right here is what I dont Understand about folks ! ...Well put ! Just go get the shot !!
          Why? it’s a generic statement

What’s the age class breakdown? What is the ethnicity? Sex? Underlining condition?

What is the chance of the median age female and male dying from Covid?

If you want people‘s buy in we need to be more transparent. Right now 90% could be XYZ nursing home, which would also scew death numbers for the majority of the population.

Comment

you're so biased you ignore fact and just post whatever you want, i guess? Basically every hospital out there is reporting around 90% of their hospitalized are unvaccinated. And you "can't say that the vaccines are keeping people out of the hospital, but the infusions are?" that's pretty funny.
            Ignore what facts, things you claim to be facts? Clearly your head's stuck in the sand. I don't give two ****s about stats, I don't support using dead baby's bodies to make potions with, and the monoclonal antibodies are far more successful than the vaccines, that's a fact if you'd bother to open your mind and look into what's really going on. Don't take my word for it, educate yourself.

Comment

In 1954, polio was a terrifying reality. The vaccine began as a large clinical trial of 1.3 million kids around the country. They called themselves Polio Pioneers, the first to try a new vaccine in the hopes of ending a grave threat.

Nine months after the trial ended, the vaccine was declared safe and effective. In 1955, mass inoculation against polio began. 25 years later, domestic polio transmission had all but vanished.

Polio is now a mandated vaccination in all 50 states. The kids you see pictured made this a reality for us all. .................................................. ... The Gubment has been forcing Vaccination's for years an nobody has rejected them . But since Covid shot has been Available folks have been throwing a fit about gubment tellin them to go get the shot .

Comment

In 1954, polio was a terrifying reality. The vaccine began as a large clinical trial of 1.3 million kids around the country. They called themselves Polio Pioneers, the first to try a new vaccine in the hopes of ending a grave threat.

Nine months after the trial ended, the vaccine was declared safe and effective. In 1955, mass inoculation against polio began. 25 years later, domestic polio transmission had all but vanished.

Polio is now a mandated vaccination in all 50 states. The kids you see pictured made this a reality for us all. .................................................. ... The Gubment has been forcing Vaccination's for years an nobody has rejected them . But since Covid shot has been Available folks have been throwing a fit about gubment tellin them to go get the shot .
                Those mandates were enforced by the states, NOT the federal government.

Comment

i believe polio vaccine research began in 1947-48.

Comment

Dude if you cant tell the difference between an apple and an orange..

Sorry an apple and an elephant is more appropriate.

Comment

I'm really glad I got my polio jab...I would be in a wheelchair instead of having the use of this walker if I hadn't!!

I think my booster is due next month.

Comment

you should do more research if this is your comparison. it took years for the polio vaccine to be developed after several failed attempts when administering it actually killed people in 1935, it wasnt until the late 50's that the vaccine was administered. so 20 plus years of study and trials not to mention it was a true vaccine before the description of vaccine was changed, multiple times, which meant it was a preventative and if you took the shot you wouldn't get polio. the current covid "vaccine" would not even come close to satisfying the definition of vaccine at the time the polio vaccine rolled out.
                        when they come up with a real vaccine that doesn't cause further mutation of the virus and actually prevents it you will get more people to "just go get the shot"

in any case and history lesson aside it shouldn't be up to you are the government to tell someone to get a shot or not. especially when the govt doesnt even have a real solution much less one that has been properly researched and tested.

The following is a news analysis.

The Centers for Disease Control (CDC) has carefully "evolved" the definition of vaccination to meet the declining ability of some of today's "vaccines," including the Covid-19 vaccines.

The original definition, prior to 2015, stated that vaccines "prevent...disease."

Starting in 2015, the definition was altered to say that vaccines "produce immunity," without necessarily preventing disease.

The following is a news analysis. The Centers for Disease Control (CDC) has carefully “evolved” the definition of vaccination to meet the declining ability of some of today’s “vaccines,” including the Covid-19 vaccines. The original definition, prior to 2015, stated […]

Comment

Originally posted by Ætheling View Post
                          Antibody treatment technology is so old.

How old is it?

They are so old that it was invented by nature millions of years ago and was still around when your mom gave birth to you and through you being “injected” with her breast milk you were given the antibodies to fight off diseases that would normally have killed you because your immune system wasnt strong enough yet to create its own. Do some research before making “informed statements”.
                          They aren’t using natural antibodies. They’re creating them synthetically in labs and then injecting them into hypocritical anti-vaxxers who used the same point as a major reason not to get the vaccine. But hey, once you get sick and start worrying about dying, I guess those political priorities change!

Comment

BreathMD just sent me an email as I am a patient of Dr Bowden. Here it is.

Dear BreatheMD community,

To date, we have infused over 1000 patients with Regeneron with no serious or unusual side effects. Unfortunately, since the government took over allocation, we have been unable to receive any additional Regeneron and don't anticipate receiving anymore. If you are in need, please visit infusioncenter.org to find availability. Make sure to call the facility first to see if you need a referral and if treatment is still available. If you need a referral and are an existing patient, please email us at frontdesk@breathemd.org. New patients needing a referral may schedule a telemedicine appointment with Dr. Bowden.

Comment

Originally posted by OldRiverRat View Post
                              you should do more research if this is your comparison. it took years for the polio vaccine to be developed after several failed attempts when administering it actually killed people in 1935, it wasnt until the late 50's that the vaccine was administered. so 20 plus years of study and trials not to mention it was a true vaccine before the description of vaccine was changed, multiple times, which meant it was a preventative and if you took the shot you wouldn't get polio. the current covid "vaccine" would not even come close to satisfying the definition of vaccine at the time the polio vaccine rolled out.
                              when they come up with a real vaccine that doesn't cause further mutation of the virus and actually prevents it you will get more people to "just go get the shot"

in any case and history lesson aside it shouldn't be up to you are the government to tell someone to get a shot or not. especially when the govt doesnt even have a real solution much less one that has been properly researched and tested.

The following is a news analysis.

The Centers for Disease Control (CDC) has carefully "evolved" the definition of vaccination to meet the declining ability of some of today's "vaccines," including the Covid-19 vaccines.

The original definition, prior to 2015, stated that vaccines "prevent...disease."

Starting in 2015, the definition was altered to say that vaccines "produce immunity," without necessarily preventing disease.

https://sharylattkisson.com/2021/09/...e-limitations/
                              They literally just changed it again this week I believe. Immunity has ben replaced with “protection”. So subjective it doesn’t have to do much to qualify.

Comment

Originally posted by justletmein View Post
                                Ignore what facts, things you claim to be facts? Clearly your head's stuck in the sand. I don't give two ****s about stats, I don't support using dead baby's bodies to make potions with, and the monoclonal antibodies are far more successful than the vaccines, that's a fact if you'd bother to open your mind and look into what's really going on. Don't take my word for it, educate yourself.
                                I’m fine with your first statement. Serious. I respect the fact that you take an issue with how the vaccines are made. But somewhere south of 5% of Covid deaths are occurring in the vaccinated. I haven’t seen any numbers, but I bet you more than 5% of the current deaths are occurring in people who tried unsuccessfully to take the monoclonal treatment. Which isn’t to say it isn’t effective. It definitely is. But it’s not some magic cure. Some are still dying after they get it. Your statement that the monoclonal treatments are “far more successful” than vaccines has no basis in reality.

Comment

Working...
                                X