X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Beargrasstx View Post
    I agree with this based on 1st game. Same thing I saw
    Clemson allowed 7 sacks....couldnt do anything on offense...scored 3 points and you think they are on another level.....

okie dokie

Comment

I’ll get the complaints out of the way first. It took forever to actually get inside the stadium and there was way too much standing in lines for beer and food.

Otherwise, it was a great experience. In over 40 years of attending games in DKR, I never sat in the upper deck. It was fun. The view was amazing.

Hopefully Texas can continue to improve.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by MacDaddy67 View Post
        Clemson allowed 7 sacks....couldnt do anything on offense...scored 3 points and you think they are on another level.....

okie dokie
        I focused more on the aggie game but had this game on another tv in background. From what I saw, Georgia looked like a beast and Clemson has some dudes as well. The players on both teams looked big and fast. That Clemson team has recruited well and will get better as the season progresses. I am not sure the Ags would have looked as good as Clemson did versus Georgia so yes, there is Bama, Georgia, Clemson and then teams that could get better and compete at the end of the season ou, ags, ohio state.

Just because Clemson only scored 3...so did Georgia's offense. Those teams had some size and speed. However, everyone has an opinion. What teams do you think?

I got
        1. Bama
        2. Georgia
        3. Clemson
        4. Ohio St
        5. Ags
        6. Ou

Just based on week 1 results and feel. Ags have a lot to improve. Could easily be a 3 loss team this year if they don't keep improving. Despite poor play and turnovers they did win 41-10.
        Last edited by Beargrasstx; 09-05-2021, 12:47 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Beargrasstx View Post
          I focused more on the aggie game but had this game on another tv in background. From what I saw, Georgia looked like a beast and Clemson has some dudes as well. The players on both teams looked big and fast. That Clemson team has recruited well and will get better as the season progresses. I am not sure the Ags would have looked as good as Clemson did versus Georgia so yes, there is Bama, Georgia, Clemson and then teams that could get better and compete at the end of the season ou, ags, ohio state.

Just because Clemson only scored 3...so did Georgia's offense. Those teams had some size and speed. However, everyone has an opinion. What teams do you think?

I got
          1. Bama
          2. Georgia
          3. Clemson
          4. Ohio St
          5. Ags
          6. Ou

Just based on week 1 results and feel. Ags have a lot to improve. Could easily be a 3 loss team this year if they don't keep improving. Despite poor play and turnovers they did win 41-10.
          You win. Lol. I don't think he watched that game. Clemson will probably win out and be in the playoff. They're not going to lose to Miami or North Carolina.

Based on yesterday's performances and who they played I'd slide Texas in front of Oklahoma. Lol.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk
          Last edited by Burntorange Bowhunter; 09-05-2021, 12:56 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Hoss163 View Post
            I bet they had a good time with them ladies after the game.
            Doubt it.
            I think the guys on the left are together…

Comment

Any idea when the AP poll comes out on a holiday weekend?

Comment

Originally posted by thegrouse View Post
                Any idea when the AP poll comes out on a holiday weekend?
                Not sure how the FPI works but Georgia stayed at 5 and Clemson stayed at 2. Crazy.

Comment

Originally posted by Burntorange Bowhunter View Post
                  You win. Lol. I don't think he watched that game. Clemson will probably win out and be in the playoff. They're not going to lose to Miami or North Carolina.

Based on yesterday's performances and who they played I'd slide Texas in front of Oklahoma. Lol.

I could see texass beating ou and iowa st. Big 12 is open to anyone to win. Heck, you could put Kstate in the lead based on how they beat Stanford. ou will put up points, always have with lincoln but that defense still looks awful and ou returned like 17 starters. That is alarming with that much experience against an inferior team and play like that

Comment

Originally posted by Burntorange Bowhunter View Post
                    Hey LSU and A&M fans...y'all cannot play with Alabama or Georgia. Forget about it.

Neither can yall.

I guess we can go ahead and crown them kings

Comment

Ags looked sloppy, lots to work on but excited to watch King. He’s a heck of an athlete.
                      Horns looked good from what I watched, maybe they found their coach finally.
                      Georgia and Clemson both look great. Loved seeing Georgia win. SEC SEC
                      Bama can beat NFL teams

Comment

Originally posted by James View Post
                        Ags looked sloppy, lots to work on but excited to watch King. He’s a heck of an athlete.
                        Horns looked good from what I watched, maybe they found their coach finally.
                        Georgia and Clemson both look great. Loved seeing Georgia win. SEC SEC
                        Bama can beat NFL teams
                        You thought Clemson looked good?

Comment

Ready for the week 2 thread!

Comment

Originally posted by lovemylegacy View Post
                            You thought Clemson looked good?
                            Yea from what I saw switching back and forth, I did not watch every play. I’m sure everyone is a little sloppy week one. Well except Bama of course

Comment

Some early lines

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

I think Frogs opened as a 9pt favorite

Comment

Working...
                                X