20 Ga. Shells

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by TX_Kevin View Post
    The ones I went to had 12 ga. on pallets but not even a solo box of 20 ga. anywhere in the store, and I did peer behind the counter. But I did not ask the person behind the gun counter. You can't really get very close to them. They are pretty busy talking to themselves.
    You notice that also. They like to BS with each other about their gun knowledge, or certain customers. I guess the ones they can impress, don't know. They are usually not very helpful, have a question about something in the store.

Comment

It’s been a couple of weeks, but The Woodlands Academy had lots of 20 ga. last time I was there.

Comment

Academy in the Woodlands and Spring had cases. Now trying to find .410 is another thing.

Comment

Mary may have to shoot a 12 ga. this weekend if I can't find any 20 ga.

I told her that last night and she asked "Well, do you have an extra 12 ga.?" My answer: "Um, yes. Maybe one or two... or three or four... or five or six... or maybe even seven or eight. I can't really remember..."
          Wrong answer. Should have been "Nope but I heard they are on sale at XYZ. Lets go get you one."

Comment

Originally posted by Double D View Post
            Wrong answer. Should have been "Nope but I heard they are on sale at XYZ. Lets go get you one."

I don’t hide Any guns I May have from my beautiful wife and she can see them anytime she wants ! As soon as she figures out the Combination

Comment

Huntsville academy has no 20 but plenty of 12

Comment

Originally posted by Double D View Post
                Originally posted by Bucknaked View Post

I don’t hide Any guns I May have from my beautiful wife and she can see them anytime she wants ! As soon as she figures out the Combination
                I don't hide any guns from my beautiful wife and she has the combination to the safe, and she can shoot any one of them she wants to... and has. She has a few in there herself.

Comment

Kevin, I just left academy in Burleson, they have plenty of Remington heavy dove in 20.

I will gladly buy 2 cases, and meet you halfway. For your lovely and talented wife of course. [emoji16][emoji41]

Comment

Originally posted by Buckshot-73 View Post
                    Kevin, I just left academy in Burleson, they have plenty of Remington heavy dove in 20.

I will gladly buy 2 cases, and meet you halfway. For your lovely and talented wife of course. [emoji16][emoji41]
                    Dude, that is awesome - I looked to see where Burleson is located and I was like ! Thank you so much for the offer!

I need to see what I can find around here. I refuse to believe that there are no 20 ga. shells in the Houston area. What a deal.

Out of desperation I looked at ****'s sporting goods. What a joke. They have no guns, no shells, nothing of the sort. May as well call it ****'s Secret with what they sell now.

Comment

Originally posted by HoustonHunter94 View Post
                      You would ask that. I didn't need any so did not pay too close attention. The guy in front of me in line had several boxes and I am 95% sure they were Remington.
                      I have picked up 2 cases of Remington 20ga 1oz in the last 2 weeks at Academy in San Antonio.

Comment

Originally posted by Kenner97 View Post
                        I have picked up 2 cases of Remington 20ga 1oz in the last 2 weeks at Academy in San Antonio.
                        It sounds like there are a few Academy stores that ordered enough 20s. I have called all over Houston and none of the Academy stores have them. Plenty of 12s, but no 20s.

Comment

It sounds like there are a few Academy stores that ordered enough 20s. I have called all over Houston and none of the Academy stores have them. Plenty of 12s, but no 20s.
                          Did you leave kingwood already? I just saw this but I have a box of 100 Winchester AA
                          7 1/2 you can come get. I'm right in Humble.

Comment

20 Ga. Shells

Originally posted by doug View Post
                            Did you leave kingwood already? I just saw this but I have a box of 100 Winchester AA
                            7 1/2 you can come get. I'm right in Humble.

I have not, but I was able to score 5 boxes of Super X’s 7 1/2s at Carter’s Country so she will be good for the weekend. If she shoots more than that she’ll have to shoulder a 12!

Thank you very much!

Comment

I have not, but I was able to score 5 boxes of Super X’s 7 1/2s at Carter’s Country so she will be good for the weekend. If she shoots more than that she’ll have to shoulder a 12!

Thank you very much!
                              Glad you got some! Hope yall have a great hunt!

Comment

I live in Nacogdoches. Got a case ill sell if you want to drive over.

Comment

Working...
                                X