No announcement yet.

Prayers for Robinhood’s family please

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thank you Jesus! Another awesome update and I'm sure more to come!

Sent from my SM-N970U using Tapatalk

Comment

Good stuff…thanks for the update Jason.

Comment

Great stuff!

Comment

Amazing Lord for your healing of those in this accident. I pray for more healing to all involved.

Comment

Another awesome update! Continued prayers for you all.

Comment

Great news.

Comment

God bless you all.

Comment

I've been trying to click that video to see the young man rope. Finally figured out it was a screen shot. LOL

One thing that is undeniable real is Gods grace. We'll keep praying for more of it.

Sent from my SM-A526U using Tapatalk

Comment

Awesome update! Thanks for keeping us in the loop!

Comment

Great news and update.

Comment

They are doing great Jason!

Comment

Our God is the greatest physician.

Comment

Praise the Lord our God!! Jason, this thread has been so, so uplifting! It has been witness to some awesome healing by God! We all thank you for the effort you have put in to sharing such a story!!

Lord, we lift Your name up on High in all praise, honor and glory for the mighty work You are doing in this family. Thank You Father for Your boundless Love for us all, and especially for this family. Thank You Father for our brother Michael who has provided a powerful medium for us to share Your Good News. Please Lord continue to bless this family as You heal these little ones physically, and Lord heal their minds as well. Remove the remorse, doubt and lingering faults from this terrible accident. Give them good and positive thoughts just like You taught us through Your Apostle Paul.

Php 4:6 Be anxious for nothing, but in everything by prayer and supplication with thanksgiving let your requests be made known to God.
                            Php 4:7 And the peace of God, which surpasses all comprehension, will guard your hearts and your minds in Christ Jesus.
                            Php 4:8 Finally, brethren, whatever is true, whatever is honorable, whatever is right, whatever is pure, whatever is lovely, whatever is of good repute, if there is any excellence and if anything worthy of praise, dwell on these things.

IN Jesus Name, Amen!

Comment

Originally posted by SaltwaterSlick View Post
                              Praise the Lord our God!! Jason, this thread has been so, so uplifting! It has been witness to some awesome healing by God! We all thank you for the effort you have put in to sharing such a story!!

Lord, we lift Your name up on High in all praise, honor and glory for the mighty work You are doing in this family. Thank You Father for Your boundless Love for us all, and especially for this family. Thank You Father for our brother Michael who has provided a powerful medium for us to share Your Good News. Please Lord continue to bless this family as You heal these little ones physically, and Lord heal their minds as well. Remove the remorse, doubt and lingering faults from this terrible accident. Give them good and positive thoughts just like You taught us through Your Apostle Paul.

Php 4:6 Be anxious for nothing, but in everything by prayer and supplication with thanksgiving let your requests be made known to God.
                              Php 4:7 And the peace of God, which surpasses all comprehension, will guard your hearts and your minds in Christ Jesus.
                              Php 4:8 Finally, brethren, whatever is true, whatever is honorable, whatever is right, whatever is pure, whatever is lovely, whatever is of good repute, if there is any excellence and if anything worthy of praise, dwell on these things.

IN Jesus Name, Amen!

Amen!

I tear up reading your posts. Thank you SO much!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

I called it in my last update.
                                Just found out Blaine’s release date has been moved up to the 10th. One more week, then they can all 4 start their lives again at HOME!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                                X