Fake High School??? Bishop Sycamore

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Fake High School??? Bishop Sycamore

I'm honestly not surprised by this given what all has unfolded over the last 2 years in this world, but WOW. How did they fool so many people?

Absolutely insane story!!

Comment

Their address is a duplex complex

They got killed in the ESPN game

Comment

I absolutely love it.

ESPN has been a joke for a while and the fact they got dupped into airing this game is awesome!

Comment

Originally posted by 150class View Post
          I absolutely love it.

ESPN has been a joke for a while and the fact they got dupped into airing this game is awesome!
          This right here^^^^

Comment

I absolutely love it.

same here!

Comment

I absolutely love it.

While I agree that they're a joke in most respects. They hired that Paragon company to scope that out. Just unreal in a lot of aspects.

Comment

Man sports makes guys do some crazy ****

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

This is so very strange.

Comment

LOL

IMG could have hung a 100 on them but put in their 2nd and 3rds

Apparently the fake school may have had kids that had already graduated. Just too funny ESPN

With all the controversy, I guess Duncanville has now removed the "fake" school from their schedule. Duncanville should call IMG or Allen.
                    Last edited by wellingtontx; 08-31-2021, 03:41 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by jer_james View Post
                      While I agree that they're a joke in most respects. They hired that Paragon company to scope that out. Just unreal in a lot of aspects.
                      Blame a hired contractor? That is like blaming your scout, they still work for you. Just shows how little work ESPN did....

Comment

I just heard Bishop Sycamore fired their coach. Who fired him? They aren't even a real high school. This almost has to be just a big joke. Maybe they hired a Principal for one day and canned him.

Comment

Originally posted by wellingtontx View Post
                          LOL

IMG could have hung a 100 on them but put in their 2nd and 3rds

Apparently the fake school may have had kids that had already graduated. Just too funny ESPN

With all the controversy, I guess Duncanville has now removed the "fake" school from their schedule. Duncanville should call IMG or Allen.
                          Man, after what Mater Dei did to Duncanville, they should have kept them on the schedule. :-)

Comment

Originally posted by RR 314 View Post
                            Man, after what Mater Dei did to Duncanville, they should have kept them on the schedule. :-)
                            Tommy - that is funny right there.....but true - Matter Dei is the number one team in the Nation right now.

Comment

Comment

Working...
                              X