What cell camera to get

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BCBHunter712 View Post
    I am currently running 6 Spypoint Link Micro cams. I have 3 more ready to activate. I have had 1 go bad on me in 2 years and 2 lost to floods. I have good luck with them unlike some folks.... its hit or miss it seems.. side note the 100 free pics each month is nice from Spypoint .
    I run 6 Spypoint Link Evo's year round with few problems. My biggest problem is good cell service at some of my set ups. On 12,000 acres some areas of the ranch have better service than others. I run mine on 12v batteries with solar panels and booster antennas 15' in the air. I have found if you take the time to study the do's and don'ts and keep the software upgrades current they work great. I have also found their customer service to be good. Maybe I am just lucky but I like Spypoint.

Comment

SPartan LTE $256 shipped to door! I have tried them all

WOn't be beat

Comment

Spypoints and Muddy's have failed us....... I've had a Covert for the past month so far thats had no issues

Comment

wonder how the new Bushnell and Browning's are? I've saw all good reviews on them the past couple years.

Comment

Covert WC30v is your answer. Look at cell $ plans before you make your decision. Not just what camera.

Comment

I have 3 brand new verizon spartan 5g cams I will for sale $200 a camera. I am in Lufkin.

Comment

Originally posted by BCBHunter712 View Post
                I am currently running 6 Spypoint Link Micro cams. I have 3 more ready to activate. I have had 1 go bad on me in 2 years and 2 lost to floods. I have good luck with them unlike some folks.... its hit or miss it seems.. side note the 100 free pics each month is nice from Spypoint .
                I have 5 of them running and have had only one give me a problem and it is probably the sd card. the 100 free pics is great and for 5.41 I get 1,000 pictures. That price is for each camera though. I only have two on that plan the rest are on the freebie plan.

Comment

Have used Moultrie and Muddy cameras. The Muddy seems to have better resolution at very close range, but worse farther than 15 feet.

Comment

Working...
                  X